Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only you were a bookie. I could retire on your odds.
Mate you must either be jarome luai or know that he’s actually signed a contract.

If you’re just confident bc you’re mates with benji or Richo or anyone else in the club who’ve been “told” that jarome himself has said he’s coming than I suggest you still can’t be 100%.

Until it’s signed and announced anything can happen in rugby league - which has been proven time and time again

And I’ve been told by Chammas not to stress but … ANYTHING is possible

Mate you must either be jarome luai or know that he’s actually signed a contract.

If you’re just confident bc you’re mates with benji or Richo or anyone else in the club who’ve been “told” that jarome himself has said he’s coming than I suggest you still can’t be 100%.

Until it’s signed and announced anything can happen in rugby league - which has been proven time and time again

And I’ve been told by Chammas not to stress but … ANYTHING is possible

He knows as much as all of us. He has taken a punt and gone all in saying it's done so he can boast "I told you so" if it happens.

At least he has taken the positive angle, I'll give him that.

AFB wen't through lickety split, but Luai is a bigger deal and for longer, most likely with complicated TPA's. But thats just a guess on my part, also factor in the board changes prob a hold up there too.
AFB was to be released by the Warriors. Someone may correct me but wasn't the 10 day period waived by the Warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back