Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus what a crap way to spend christmas though I know how you feel, was in hosp for my b/day last year
Hope youre on the mend Flip and get to enjoy NYE
Thanks Ink yeah it’s not much fun eh? Though I think in all of my 60 plus years on this earth it’s the only Christmas I think I’ve ever been sick, so I’ve had a pretty good run 🤞

Last edited:
Just found an amazing stat. In every NRL game Jarome Luai has scored a try (21 tries, 2 doubles), the team has won
Penrith were winning at around a 95% rate there for a few years which dropped away a little in 2023. Amazing consistency in the modern era. If you get the opportunity to bring guys like Api and Jarome in you simply must do it. Hope it’s sorted out soon.

Penrith were winning at around a 95% rate there for a few years which dropped away a little in 2023. Amazing consistency in the modern era. If you get the opportunity to bring guys like Api and Jarome in you simply must do it. Hope it’s sorted out soon.
Crazy to think we’ll have half their spine in 25.

Yeah wait til he gets here. Every time he scores , we lose anyway.

But hopefully by 2025 the dropouts have been kicked off the team. And we have a genuine lower bottom 8 side.
We will win every game he plays in

Problem is he will only score 3 or 4 tries a year in our average team

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back