Jason Shirnack

@Bay Runner said:
Heard today in the '20s coverage J. Shirnack will join the top 25 for 2 years commencing next year. :smiley:

Yep heard that as well….Wests Tigers certainly find new ways to announce signings don't they......

Good news that. Current U/20's remind me a lot of the last sucessful batch but lets hope we get a bit more juice out of this apple.

I'm sure Sheens or his assistants mentioned he was signed on a episode of WTV.

Lui, Dwyer and Shirnack will step up from the NYC into the NRL squad next season.

@Staks said:

Lui, Dwyer and Shirnack will step up from the NYC into the NRL squad next season.

I think Woods will have a NRL spot as well because we'll be looking at securing him long term IMO… but will still play NYC or for BRET

@Staks said:

Think they will keep Lui and Woods in the 20's….Nichols to Bret to replace Lewis....Hyland, Roqica....Pies

Dwyer, Shirnack NRL

With Shirnack & Dwyer getting gametime, and with the continued development of these players, the congestion for backrow spots is getting thicker next season.

Even if Galea & Payne are let go, you have Shirnack & Dwyer, Heighington & Fulton coming back- and theres a possibility Ayshford moves to lock too.

It'll be interesting to see what direction the Tigers go with the forwards next season.

@Chadman's Ghost said:
With Shirnack & Dwyer getting gametime, and with the continued development of these players, the congestion for backrow spots is getting thicker next season.

Even if Galea & Payne are let go, you have Shirnack & Dwyer, Heighington & Fulton coming back- and theres a possibility Ayshford moves to lock too.

It'll be interesting to see what direction the Tigers go with the forwards next season.

me too!

Members online

Back