Jimmy the Jet

Aussielion

More like Jimmy the hot air balloon! I wonder if Bellamy would have started a bloke that obviously looks so out of shape. It done him as well as the club a disservice.

Bellamy wouldn't of even entertained the idea of signing him....

Some said to chuck him another year too?
He's rinsed.
Even worse they said give him another year because he did the right thing by the club and played injured. Like his good deed deserves another contract. We have fools for players, fools in the front office and fools for fans

Even worse they said give him another year because he did the right thing by the club and played injured. Like his good deed deserves another contract. We have fools for players, fools in the front office and fools for fans
At least we got @GNR4LIFE putting in triple shifts on the forum to remind us how inept the club is.

More like Jimmy the hot air balloon! I wonder if Bellamy would have started a bloke that obviously looks so out of shape. It done him as well as the club a disservice.
Has Bellamy signed Roberts?

The difference is Melbourne would get Roberts into shape! Else he would not touch the field.

Someone mentioned project signing? I don't know, at the start of the year Roberts was actually playing to form, now obviously not.

We signed Idris for unders, which IMHO was fine to take a chance on. It failed, but a 140K lifeline was a reasonable punt.

Bj Leulia though is probably why the club is in so much trouble now. We were signing Samoans and rightfully targeted his brother. Then Leulia's falling out with Madge seems to have disrupted the enthusiasm of that community. We paid massive overs to keep David Nofoluma, Luc may have stayed for less money if his brother was still here and happy...

Some players seem to be coming to us with "troublemaker" tagged around their necks. Leulia, Peachey, Roberts. We should recognize that we can't build those players. We don't have the culture and need to get our culture right.

Jimmy was one of our better players today. Thats not where our problems were. Our pack was a disaster and all comments should focus their
Agree, our backs are the least of our problems. Until we have our forwards putting in we ain't going nowhere

Latest posts

Members online

Back