Jimmy the Jet

You can lay off Jimmy Jet, he was only signed and re-signed as cheap backup. The fact we have to play him is our own fault.
I’m pretty sure his contract said ‘NRL contract’ not ‘cheap backup’

I expect NRL quality performance regardless of his $

when was the last time we had a back of any size,Whaitawaria,Brookes 2 center,wrong thread

Me neither. I don't usually miss any games but ditched the game and got more pleasure watching the UFC instead
It was a but funny though because I had the telly on in the other living room and I could hear a little bit of Flanno's commentary. (Never took much notice of anything else tbh). Everything he said about us sounded extremely positive, so it was quite the shock to get on the forum and read that we were scoreless, didn't look like scoring and had nothing in attack.
The way he was carrying on I really thought we were spoiling their homecoming.

Reactions: 851
Has Bellamy signed Roberts?

The difference is Melbourne would get Roberts into shape! Else he would not touch the field.

Someone mentioned project signing? I don't know, at the start of the year Roberts was actually playing to form, now obviously not.

We signed Idris for unders, which IMHO was fine to take a chance on. It failed, but a 140K lifeline was a reasonable punt.

Bj Leulia though is probably why the club is in so much trouble now. We were signing Samoans and rightfully targeted his brother. Then Leulia's falling out with Madge seems to have disrupted the enthusiasm of that community. We paid massive overs to keep David Nofoluma, Luc may have stayed for less money if his brother was still here and happy...

Some players seem to be coming to us with "troublemaker" tagged around their necks. Leulia, Peachey, Roberts. We should recognize that we can't build those players. We don't have the culture and need to get our culture right.
Peachey was NEVER a "troublemaker" at any club!

And the Tigers somehow had a secret strategy to sign Samoan players that got derailed by the BJ fallout??

Where do you get this stuff from? The dark web??

Last edited:
last heard he flipped out in england,shamed him self
Paul had a psychological breakdown in the UK relating to childhood sexual abuse and punched out two strangers on the street before being hospitalised.

All charges were dropped and he is now a superlative role model to Pasifika youth + any aspiring athlete!

A quality human being!!

That is correct, however, we had Momirovski, and he was good enough for the Storm, Penrith and the Easts, but we in our wisdom, selected Roberts???

Momo is barely a first grader. I reckon Roberts is a better player. He isn't playing first grade at the Roosters who are 10th.

That is correct, however, we had Momirovski, and he was good enough for the Storm, Penrith and the Easts, but we in our wisdom, selected Roberts???
A player who's reached the highest highs against a career reserve grader - Um - Yes.
If Momo was good enough for Penrith, Easts and Storm, Why's he been dropped to ressies for Easts and let go by the other 2?.

Half decent player, But hardly the magician he's made out to be here.

Members online

Back