Joeys $1.8 million Bulldogs fix....

TrueTiger

Joey Johns reckons the dogs could be fixed in 2024 by getting Jacko and Reece Walsh to the club...

source nine msn

Tell em they're dreaming
Joey seems to think when he makes a suggestion it has to come to fruition...unfortunately for him I reckon Jacko will stay with us because we gave him the opportunity to be back in the NRL when others turned their back...I also think he has matured and realises what loyalty means...we will upgrade him for sure...

Hope the club is paying attention that clubs will circle for his services.
They can't possibly mess that up. Not again.

I think it’s time we stopped listening to this drug addict alcho.

His solution to strengthen a side who have driven themselves into the ground with poor recruitment, is to steal the best two players from two clubs who struggle to make finals appearances? Two clubs who need more help than the Bulldogs…two clubs who deserve their chance to cultivate talent, built around these players. He wants to keep these two clubs at the bottom because his mate Gould can’t get his shit together.

He gets a female colleague fired because she doesnt always agree with him, he constantly boasts about being drunk..in fact he views his days of getting smashed as a badge of honour, his only frame of reference to the current generation surrounds partying, he constantly makes sexual remarks about players in the change rooms and commentary, he publically abuses the officials and administration of the game on all platforms and now he is whiteanting two struggling clubs.

I don’t know whether it’s his years of substance abuse or whether he just didn’t go to school but I’ve met the man socially and professionally a few times and on each occasion I walked away thinking he is very unintelligent. He is actually stupid. He is also not great for the game of Rugby League.

His solution to strengthen a side who have driven themselves into the ground with poor recruitment, is to steal the best two players from two clubs who struggle to make finals appearances? Two clubs who need more help than the Bulldogs…two clubs who deserve their chance to cultivate talent, built around these players. He wants to keep these two clubs at the bottom because his mate Gould can’t get his shit together.

He gets a female colleague fired because she doesnt always agree with him, he constantly boasts about being drunk..in fact he views his days of getting smashed as a badge of honour, his only frame of reference to the current generation surrounds partying, he constantly makes sexual remarks about players in the change rooms and commentary, he publically abuses the officials and administration of the game on all platforms and now he is whiteanting two struggling clubs.

I don’t know whether it’s his years of substance abuse or whether he just didn’t go to school but I’ve met the man socially and professionally a few times and on each occasion I walked away thinking he is very unintelligent. He is actually stupid. He is also not great for the game of Rugby League.
I crossed paths with him a few times and had a chat.
Can't trust a man that doesn't look you in the eyes when you talk to them. Arrogant tosser

Tell Joey to go and look at his own rubble of a club, and stop sticking his unwanted nose in OUR club.
PISS off.

Seeing that the WT have been showing stability and competiveness in every game this season, It's obvious that the media commentators are becoming increasingly envious of our strong progression.

Recently it was buzz Rothfield's marketing ploy to get the coaching job for his mate with us, and now this nonsense by Joey, who is showing little care for the WT.

For the past 10 years when he knows that we've just found the halfback that we had been searching for, how is it that he already is suggesting that our newly found brilliant halfback should move to another club to save them?

They do try very hard to distract the WT from progressing, don't they.

You could be onto something there.

Back