John Bateman #268

He’ll be here in 1-2 months. 408 visa takes 1-3 months. Considering how long the tigers took to offer him a contract it will be touch and go before season begins.

If the club is legit they should use MARA. Any mistakes or missed documents delays your application by weeks and weeks.

I posted this in more detail but deleted as I don’t wanna get in trouble
Is the pandemic 408 a recently introduced visa?

Can you post the article for those of us that don’t have the app please Happy?
Mate if I knew how to I would ...usually someone finds it and posts it after I have ......if I was a Marvel Superhero I'd be Captain Technotard sorry

Yep I read that too. I read that as best case scenario when I added the info from Trunci.
You'd think a long time pro like Bateman with International experience should be able to keep himself fit enough ...probably the hardest thing will be setting up in the defensive structure in such a short amount of time and true match fitness ....no reason worse came to worse he couldn't have a run in a reggies trial if we had one available post the 2nd trial or only play him for 60 odd minutes the 1st two weeks of the season .....

You'd think a long time pro like Bateman with International experience should be able to keep himself fit enough ...probably the hardest thing will be setting up in the defensive structure in such a short amount of time and true match fitness ....no reason worse came to worse he couldn't have a run in a reggies trial if we had one available post the 2nd trial or only play him for 60 odd minutes the 1st two weeks of the season .....
Yeh, agree, it shouldn’t take him long to get match fitness.

I just have this image of immigration cyber security seeing an influx of people searching the system “john bateman” to get info.

Back