John Morris

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
why what was his drama tonight … he came on and played winger for christs sake ... what do you want him to do ....
 

Peaches

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,925
Location
Mount Pritchard
He was very versatile today. Made a great try-saving tackle just before half-time and did what anyone could expect from him playing on the wing.
 

Mark

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
169
@Tiger_heart said:
Can we send him to the sharks now, on land or water, please

his not the person to blame
he played a position, he hasn't played alot of… least he tried hard. didnt let anyone down

meh!
 

Tiger_heart

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,357
@tiger tigers said:
why what was his drama tonight … he came on and played winger for christs sake ... what do you want him to do ....

Tackle 1-1 would be good…
 

X-Pac

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
599
grow up and stop blaming players ,they all gave 100% out there its nott here fault Tuiaki got hurt
 

senexx

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,247
John Morris played with plenty of Heart and that's enough for me.

BTW didn't the Sharks take De Gois off us - and now Morris, whatever happened to him?
 

X-Pac

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
599
@Suzie-Q said:
@X-Pac said:
grow up and stop blaming players ,they all gave 100% out there its nott here fault Tuiaki got hurt

OMG common sense - I'm not sure that's allowed on the forum :astonished:

oh sorry i forgot i need to wait 24hrs before making those posts :stuck_out_tongue:
 

Suzie-Q

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,741
Location
Central Western NSW
@X-Pac said:
@Suzie-Q said:
@X-Pac said:
grow up and stop blaming players ,they all gave 100% out there its nott here fault Tuiaki got hurt

OMG common sense - I'm not sure that's allowed on the forum :astonished:

oh sorry i forgot i need to wait 24hrs before making those posts :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: That's it. See ya tomorrow! :sign:
 
G

Guest

Guest
He went alright in an unfamiliar position. Did well to cross in the corner. He wasn't as prominent because he wasn't defending around the ruck as he usually does.
 

Suzie-Q

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,741
Location
Central Western NSW
@AmericanHistoryX said:
wrong thread at the wrong time. morris did us proud. you can smell the tiger in him yet. he's still with us.

Absolutely. Always has been, and has been murdered in the forums for doing his job. I reckon he will missed more than most think next year.
 

alexaki

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
5,288
Johnny…thanks for the tries buddy...the 2 you let in tonight!....enjoy the Sharkies....you have been(not) a great buy for the Tigers!
 

Torbizlo

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
352
im not his biggest fan, but on the wing replacing the best winger in the game, i guess he went ok.
he missed a tackle or 2, but over-all he did try hard.
 
Top