Junior Moors

Mad_Tiger

This guy has impressed me no end tonight… He has hit the line hard all night and has really stepped up when needed...

Our whole forward pack has been great but this guy deserves a special mention tonight imo

Really impressive, but he's not a prop. He's a tight running 2nd rower more than anything.

First decent game he's had if you ask me.
I've been watching and waiting for weeks and he offered nothing.

Tonight he actually offered something

@senexx said:
First decent game he's had if you ask me.
I've been watching and waiting for weeks and he offered nothing.

Tonight he actually offered something

Totally agree..has been a waste of salary cap to now,but was fired up tonite

@wt4lyf said:
ran hard.. took a heap of hit-ups
what more can you ask for
good game mate!

..what more..?
well,the same performance & committment next week,& the week after,and so on.
Unless he delivers he's going to get squeezed out by the young guns coming thru,& will find it tough to get a gig elsewhere in his mid 20s.
maybe somebody told him this week…?

i dont know if it was the jersey's or what but fair dinkum tonight i realised how big he his. in fact the whole team surprised me with how big they are. folkesy, take a bow champ…..and yes, run hard and tackle hard, if nothing else that should be standard. rip in jnr!

@clontarfkid said:
@wt4lyf said:
ran hard.. took a heap of hit-ups
what more can you ask for
good game mate<big>!</big>

<big>..what more..?
well,the same performance & committment next week,& the week after,and so on.
Unless he delivers he's going to get squeezed out by the young guns coming thru,& will find it tough to get a gig elsewhere in his mid 20s.
maybe somebody told him this week…?</big>

thats what im saying too mate

Great Game Junior. Best game for the club so far. Yes looks a very big unit. Agree he should be used as a wide running second rower running a smaller five eights and centres. The bench went well tonight especially Dwyer and Fifita. Both players of the future and should be signed for long term contracts.

The only thing i think he could improve is his mongrel and a little more leg drive after first contact - now i am being picky - GREAT GAME MOORS!

@towntiger said:
The only thing i think he could improve is his mongrel and a little more leg drive after first contact - now i am being picky - GREAT GAME MOORS!

You are being picky!! I thought his leg drive was pretty good tonight.

@Yossarian said:
@towntiger said:

You are being picky!! I thought his leg drive was pretty good tonight.

I know - i retract, lets hope he turns it on again next Friday.

i dont think his defence is of first grade quality ,,his bad reads are very costly…..he is simply just an attacking forward imo

I think Junior has been good whenever he has had a chance. Tonight was his best game though. When he was on the field we looked to be going forward. Fifita I thought was good too, as was Dwyer. The bench was strong tonight.

Members online

Back