Junior Reps 2022

From Guyans hilights pakage i was very impressed anothet Ben Galea i think i said. Why why why are we losing this kid?
Prioritising other back-row prospects over him.

Can’t keep everyone.

Matamua, Tumeth, Fa’agutu, Laulili’i and Kautoga are all better back-row prospects than him in my opinion.

Prioritising other back-row prospects over him.

Can’t keep everyone.

Matamua, Tumeth, Fa’agutu, Laulili’i and Kautoga are all better back-row prospects than him in my opinion.

All guyan has going for himnis his unusual first name

All guyan has going for himnis his unusual first name
It's short for Braydon.

He's quite the talent.

He could be another Scott Drinkwater - not positionally but makes his name in Q cup and then breaks onto the scene & everyone is asking, where'd this kid come from?

It's short for Braydon.

He's quite the talent.

He could be another Scott Drinkwater - not positionally but makes his name in Q cup and then breaks onto the scene & everyone is asking, where'd this kid come from?
Yeah, hopefully they’ve prioritised the right players.

Time will tell.

It's short for Braydon.

He's quite the talent.

Semi joking bro

I've just finished watching the U19 SOO and it was was a good hit out for a couple of our boys but two things stood out for me that is starting to really give me the shitesters.
1. I'm really over the way players take a flying Aaron Woods style leap up on top off try scorers.
Half the team jumps on top of one guy. If I was a coach I'd be saying just a hug, a pat on the back, a handshake will do...when a player gets seriously hurt by rolling his ankle or does a knee, then the coach will ban it.
Penrith are notoriously bad for it.
We don't see WT do it that often because we don't score 🤣
2. It it a miracle that someone hasn't been seriously injured at LO's deadball line boundary fence. When the ball is hunted down for a touchdown you often see the player slide into the cyclone fence poles and concrete border.
Noffa has come close many a time and big ken with his bung knee if he hits it will definately come a gutza.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one player I am surprised not to see anywhere is Keenan Lawandos. Was a standout for Balmain Harold Matthews in a few games I saw. I believe he may have even been the captain? Could be injury related, or maybe he was a year young playing in the comp.
Hopefully not lost to another team!
I believe he is injured as his coach at Holy Cross Ryde said that’s why he didn’t play their last schools match a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone got an update on Dudley Dotoi?

He was going well rising the grades to Camden Rams A Grade about 4 weeks ago but no selection since while Keirnan Tempest still playing. Maybe the Tigers allow him to go home to NQ every so often to prevent homesickness.

This kid has 3 things we lack at the club - electric speed, x factor & height in outside back.

Agree. Matamua is listed to be a Dev player next year and come into the top 30 in 2024. I reckon he should be in our NRL squad in 2023, hes good enough.
We won’t know until he’s tested against the best. It’s a quantum leap and forwards don’t peak until 23-25. Nothing will happen too quickly if we are waiting on juniors.

Anyone got an update on Dudley Dotoi?

He was going well rising the grades to Camden Rams A Grade about 4 weeks ago but no selection since while Keirnan Tempest still playing. Maybe the Tigers allow him to go home to NQ every so often to prevent homesickness.

This kid has 3 things we lack at the club - electric speed, x factor & height in outside back.
Yeah, scored a double in 1st grade for Camden and then not seen since. Strange. Hopefully someone has some mail on what's going on.

Back