Junior Reps 2022

Do your (or does anyone else) have information on Conti - position, club etc) thanks
halfback for Balmain Harold Matts. was picked at 7 over Keppie for the Cubs side heading to NZ this week which probably outlines the club has big wraps on him.

halfback for Balmain Harold Matts. was picked at 7 over Keppie for the Cubs side heading to NZ this week which probably outlines the club has big wraps on him.
Thanks JR. It is a huge win for WTs to have so many players in junior rep sides/consideration.

Thanks JR. It is a huge win for WTs to have so many players in junior rep sides/consideration.
I'm biased but I think Galvin is easily top 5 in terms of best prospects in the country. Tajh Colquhoun, Kit Laulilli, Solomone Saukuru and Heath Mason should've all been on the list too I feel. far too much Roosters/Broncos bias.

I'm biased but I think Galvin is easily top 5 in terms of best prospects in the country. Tajh Colquhoun, Kit Laulilli, Solomone Saukuru and Heath Mason should've all been on the list too I feel. far too much Roosters/Broncos bias.
We have lots of talent in the club. It's good to know the tap has been turned on again in the SW for WTs. Good work to all those involved including many parents.

We have lots of talent in the club. It's good to know the tap has been turned on again in the SW for WTs. Good work to all those involved including many parents.
Now we just have to hope these talented young boys from Macarthur are happy to be up rooted from their family and friends and settle into the inner west community once they become part of the Wests Tigers squad.

Now we just have to hope these talented young boys from Macarthur are happy to be up rooted from their family and friends and settle into the inner west community once they become part of the Wests Tigers squad.
There are many players living in my area not playing for the Sharks who choose to live in the area for the lifestyle it offers. Leaving WTs will require travel or relocation so it's a mute point.

No matter what club they are at they would more than likely have to go elsewhere for training etc,SW Sydney is not unique in that regard

There are many players living in my area not playing for the Sharks who choose to live in the area for the lifestyle it offers. Leaving WTs will require travel or relocation so it's a mute point.
Not quite. I’m sure you would also be aware that there are many players in your area playing for the Sharks and being in and around the community gives a feeling of inclusiveness to both the players and the supporters

No matter what club they are at they would more than likely have to go elsewhere for training etc,SW Sydney is not unique in that regard
Granted, it’s just not the same. These boys may not want to live big and may relish the opportunity to live and train close to their community, family and friends

Not quite. I’m sure you would also be aware that there are many players in your area playing for the Sharks and being in and around the community gives a feeling of inclusiveness to both the players and the supporters
I understand the difficulties of players from the SW feeling excluded. A JV is not a perfect outcome for any party but the alternative is much worse. Home is where you close your door at night. I moved throughout Australia and overseas for work so I can empathise with how they feel.

I understand the difficulties of players from the SW feeling excluded. A JV is not a perfect outcome for any party but the alternative is much worse. Home is where you close your door at night. I moved throughout Australia and overseas for work so I can empathise with how they feel.
I get you understand the point, it’s just sad that with a split demographic and geographic region we’ll never be able to replicate the same community feeling that the Panthers, Sharks and other community clubs enjoy.

I didn't realise Ofele Lene was only 18 this year. keen to see how he develops as he was very good in Ball last season and will have another season playing in that grade.
Yeah played a couple of Laurie Daley Cup games, aswell as SG Ball. Looks talented! That run and try assist to Dotoi that NSWRL released on their social media a while back was excellent!

Back