Junior Reps 2022

Faagutu would be one of the most highly sought after juniors in the NRL with his performances and record of achievement. Mention is made in that article that he does not rely on size which is indicative of a highly skilled and well rounded player.
That sounds great. Let’s let him settle in and learn our processes, systems and get some first grade under his belt and then we’ll reconvene ahead of season 2025 to compare notes.

Tajh Colquhoun & Jordan Miller’s school Patrician Brother’s Fairfield just beat Hills Sports High 18-16 to break a 30 year premiership drought. Freakish comeback led by Miller. Best player on the field by a mile
Yeah I caught most of the stream. Miller was immense in the 2nd half after being binned late in the 1st. He scored a try from a tap 10m out and barged over using his strength.

Hills also had 2 Tigers in Jonathon Ibrahim at five-eighth (he travelled to NZ with Cubs recently) who provided good direction & scored a try himself and Marc Tannous off the bench who I didn't see much of - he must be brother of Mikey.

Great that so many Pathways players represented at the point end of this carnival including all the Westfields boys & also Holy Cross Ryde.

All going well, we should be strong in SG Ball & Harold Matts again next season with all of these guys.

kelly-barnes-awards-night--gp0774-copy-1.jpg

Nice photo of the Western Suburbs Magpies premiership-winning Harold Matthews team from the Awards night.

Be nice if they could provide names with the photo, I think the fella next to Galvin is Da Silva but he looks pretty tall for a hooker.
Da Silva is the shorter kid right in the middle next to Jordan Miller.

Chris Fa’agutu has been named in the Langer Trophy Team of the Year for the 3rd straight year.
• U19s premiership
• Qld u19s Origin squad
• Qld Schoolboys
• Australian Schoolboys
• Qld Cup debut
• Try on Qld Cup debut
• Langer Trophy TOTY (3rd time)

What a 2022 🙌

Chris Fa’agutu has been named in the Langer Trophy Team of the Year for the 3rd straight year.
• U19s premiership
• Qld u19s Origin squad
• Qld Schoolboys
• Australian Schoolboys
• Qld Cup debut
• Try on Qld Cup debut
• Langer Trophy TOTY (3rd time)

What a 2022 🙌
Does anyone who has seen him play think he will get a chance of nrl in 23

Back