Junior Reps 2022

Will get his chance next year unfortunately the club combos of other players has been a big factor.
Not sure about that, he is a long way off what he has showed in the past & hasn’t even cracked at South’s, I was expecting a projection similar to Blake Mozer’s

Good luck to our origin forwards tonight. If that doesn’t inspire movement I don’t know what will.

Thoughts on he's position.

Looks good in front row.

Probably a 13?
Probably 13. Has showed good leg speed but he’s playing that link man role in the middle despite playing prop. He’s thrown some good passes out the back - all on the money. I believe he’s played 5/8 coming up and those skills have been evident.

Both tumeth and mata played well tonight. Infact better then well. Mata is our next ball playing lock and i could see the raps on tumeth. Gotta remember though still boys playing v boys.
Yes they looked good against their own.
Still need some time before they can regularly take on grown men built like bridge pylons though. Maybe give them a taste later in the year, but for now, everyone needs to calm down and let them develop.

last night proved that Matamua is a middle forward, not a back rower. the club needs to play him at 13 in State Cup to ensure he continues his development in the right trajectory. come 2024 he'll be more than ready to take over Joffa. incredibly impressive and backed up why the club has invested in him so heavily to this point.

Tumeth has missed half the season with injury and had only played a couple of games before last night and didn't look out of place. he has a massive frame but hopefully can grow a bit more upwards. hits well defensively and when he winds up in attack he looks a handful. keen to see how he progresses in the next few months.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back