Junior Reps 2022

MAGPIES1963

Yeah I can’t watch that shite, someone sooking how tough their life was. I was dragged up through the gutter, old man was no good, and mum ditched me as soon as she had someone. Work ya shit out yourself, there always someone who has it tougher, so suck it up buttercup.
Now the mrs is completely different and although she was joking with me (coz I still luv Benji), calling him a cry baby, she also said Benji’s talk was good and respected him for what he said. She’s a better person than me but I’ve been learning from her. Changing yourself from an asshole is a slow process. I guess that’s my the mrs calls me Buttface.
Great post Buttface Your a very lucky bloke to have a partner who's opinions you respect, and it's obvious that respect is returned (y)

ALX22

Wests Tigers young star Losana Lutu is soaking up the experience of her first NSW camp as she prepares to don the No.6 jersey in the Women’s State of Origin Under 19s on Thursday night.

And it’s all the more special for the Wests junior because she will take the field at the Tigers' spiritual home of Leichhardt Oval to kick off a bumper Representative Round.

Read more: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/...perience-ahead-of-nsw-womens-under-19s-debut/

tony soprano

I know? Tell no-one nothing or they’ll use it against ya was my thinking, now it’s a thing.
I tell my mrs “if I ever cry on tv she can face slap me as hard as she can” same goes for buying 3mins noodles.

Let me know who wins mate

Roar_Power

Yeah I can’t watch that shite, someone sooking how tough their life was. I was dragged up through the gutter, old man was no good, and mum ditched me as soon as she had someone. Work ya shit out yourself, there always someone who has it tougher, so suck it up buttercup.
Now the mrs is completely different and although she was joking with me (coz I still luv Benji), calling him a cry baby, she also said Benji’s talk was good and respected him for what he said. She’s a better person than me but I’ve been learning from her. Changing yourself from an asshole is a slow process. I guess that’s my the mrs calls me Buttface.
Its a great nickname, very endearing. Nice post 👍🏼

Buttface

So if he wins they make the show
She’s not sure, the challenge was a pitch to Stan and his pitch was best.
She watches 3x reality shows at the same time, Benji’s, the cooking, the house shite and those who done it shows like father brown. So I glaze over, if ya know what mean, and play with The Fonz, that’s me dog.

tony soprano

She’s not sure, the challenge was a pitch to Stan and his pitch was best.
She watches 3x reality shows at the same time, Benji’s, the cooking, the house shite and those who done it shows like father brown. So I glaze over, if ya know what mean, and play with The Fonz, that’s me dog.
I'm semi hooked on masterchef.

BlackWhiteGold

Some impressive Harold Matts performances in today's Westfields win in the Schoolboys Cup:

Westfields halves Lachlan Galvin and Blaize Talagi have sent a shockwave through the Peter Mulholland Cup, spearheading a dominant win over rivals Patrician Brothers Blacktown.
Any pre-game thought of Patrician Brothers success in recent meetings between the schools was obliterated at Bluebet Stadium as Westfields slick backline and barnstorming forward pack notched a half century in the 54-10 win.

It was billed as a heavyweight bout, but if it was in a ring, the towel would have been well and truly thrown by the end of the first half as Westfields dominated their arch-rivals.

Westfields star Kit Laulilii busts through a tackle. Pic: Richard Dobson.

It was the school’s representative players who stood tall tearing up the middle of the park and exploiting some lacklustre defence from the Patrician Brothers middles.

Da Silva scored a double backing up out of dummy-half while Talagi played a key role in most of the visitors four-pointers as they stormed out to a 22-point lead at halftime, before going on with the game after the break.

Fellow NSW CHS representative Solomone Saukuru showed why selectors have locked him in for the ASSRL National Championships in Redcliffe next week, leaving defenders in his wake with every charging run.

Luke Laulilii sprints away to score a try. Pic: Richard Dobson.

Lachlan Galvin adds to the Westfields score. Pic: Richard Dobson.

The backrower scored a barnstorming try in the first half and worked hard off the outside shoulder of impressive halfback Lachlan Galvin.

The Westfields Sports High left-edge proved near unstoppable in the opening half, breaking down their opposition with hard running and smart lines.

While Patrician Brothers showed signs of fight at the back end of the first half and even started the second on the front foot with a slick try to backrower Jordan Faleono, they couldn’t go with their hot-handed rivals who ran away with the contest.

A long-range try to fullback Luke Laulilii and sweeping backline play for winger Will Craig to dive across in the corner put the icing on a comprehensive performance

Westfields proved far too strong. Pic: Richard Dobson.

Westfields 54 (Tallyn Da Silva 2, Lachlan Galvin 2, Will Craig 2, Solomone Saukuru, Mohamed Alameddine, Sam Tuivati, Luke Laulilii tries; Alameddine 6/9, Da Silva 1/1 goals) def Patrician Brothers Blacktown 10 (Ben Zahra, Jordan Faleono tries; John-Paul Donevsky 1/2 goals)

Tigers_Wests

Some impressive Harold Matts performances in today's Westfields win in the Schoolboys Cup:

Westfields halves Lachlan Galvin and Blaize Talagi have sent a shockwave through the Peter Mulholland Cup, spearheading a dominant win over rivals Patrician Brothers Blacktown.
Any pre-game thought of Patrician Brothers success in recent meetings between the schools was obliterated at Bluebet Stadium as Westfields slick backline and barnstorming forward pack notched a half century in the 54-10 win.

It was billed as a heavyweight bout, but if it was in a ring, the towel would have been well and truly thrown by the end of the first half as Westfields dominated their arch-rivals.

It was the school’s representative players who stood tall tearing up the middle of the park and exploiting some lacklustre defence from the Patrician Brothers middles.

Da Silva scored a double backing up out of dummy-half while Talagi played a key role in most of the visitors four-pointers as they stormed out to a 22-point lead at halftime, before going on with the game after the break.

Fellow NSW CHS representative Solomone Saukuru showed why selectors have locked him in for the ASSRL National Championships in Redcliffe next week, leaving defenders in his wake with every charging run.

The backrower scored a barnstorming try in the first half and worked hard off the outside shoulder of impressive halfback Lachlan Galvin.

The Westfields Sports High left-edge proved near unstoppable in the opening half, breaking down their opposition with hard running and smart lines.

While Patrician Brothers showed signs of fight at the back end of the first half and even started the second on the front foot with a slick try to backrower Jordan Faleono, they couldn’t go with their hot-handed rivals who ran away with the contest.

A long-range try to fullback Luke Laulilii and sweeping backline play for winger Will Craig to dive across in the corner put the icing on a comprehensive performance

Westfields 54 (Tallyn Da Silva 2, Lachlan Galvin 2, Will Craig 2, Solomone Saukuru, Mohamed Alameddine, Sam Tuivati, Luke Laulilii tries; Alameddine 6/9, Da Silva 1/1 goals) def Patrician Brothers Blacktown 10 (Ben Zahra, Jordan Faleono tries; John-Paul Donevsky 1/2 goals)
Good to hear Solomone in some form and causing havoc! Plenty of the boys getting a mention too. Galvin at Halfback? Must have some skills to play there, but in 2nd Row for Wests.

Members online