Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

I reckon he'll only play until Jersey Flegg season starts and then move up anyway.

The souths TV mentioned about on of their guns what a lot of clubs do is leave them to play the SG ball comp then move them up when the comp is over. Think it's a pretty short comp.

Was out at Cabra watching Saints v Manly trials this morning. Dragons won the Ball comfortably - Manly had little strike without Feledy 🤣. Also no sign of their gun pivot, Latu Fainu, who despite being eligible for Ball must be up in the Flegg Cup team already 🤔

I also noted former Wests Matt’s Cup prop (2021) Remi Mant in the Manly side.

The Matt’s Cup game was even - neither side terribly impressive

The souths TV mentioned about on of their guns what a lot of clubs do is leave them to play the SG ball comp then move them up when the comp is over. Think it's a pretty short comp.
Yeah only usually 9 rounds. I would say this will be the case with most of our young ones (Laulili'i, Miller, Da Silva). However, as Feledy is a development player, I think he might progress quicker.

Yeah only usually 9 rounds. I would say this will be the case with most of our young ones (Laulili'i, Miller, Da Silva). However, as Feledy is a development player, I think he might progress quicker.
He definitely looks physically above that grade but I guess no need to rush him.

Boys against men souths had a blood bath down the left side of balmain defence. Souths winger thai something very fast. Feledy contact looked above that grade. Hard to get involved at centre with a bad team. I'd be more inclined to put him with the wests team.

Tyrone Munro, scored 4 Souths have
huge wraps on him, goal kicker too.
Tigers won in Harold Matts 18-12

Nice moments from Lawry and Feledy. Some powerful runs from middle forwards. Obviously right hand edge needs work in defence otherwise not a bad hit out.

Lawry is a beauty. Try & assist in
First quarter. Feledy too good for
this age group. Bradman Best but
more skillfull, he's a keeper 4 sure.
Tigers 10 and 12 played well also

Lawry is a beauty. Try & assist in
First quarter. Feledy too good for
this age group. Bradman Best but
more skillfull, he's a keeper 4 sure.
Tigers 10 and 12 played well also
Best thing about Feledy was his defence ..nearly put them over the fence in most tackles. Lowry has a touch of Benji about him but bigger frame for same age. The Souths winger will be something specia….pure speed ..according to the commentators his friends with JAC not family related but jeez he looked good

Best thing about Feledy was his defence ..nearly put them over the fence in most tackles. Lowry has a touch of Benji about him but bigger frame for same age. The Souths winger will be something specia….pure speed ..according to the commentators his friends with JAC not family related but jeez he looked good
That Souffs winger looked something special but he was helped massively by terrible defence on our RHS

Back