Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

Hey everyone, thanks to all the nembers who have contributed in the Juniors Topic.
Can I encourage you to post your articles in the dedicated section from now on, for example....Jersey Flegg, Harold Mattews and SG Ball.
Cheers 👍

Hey everyone, thanks to all the nembers who have contributed in the Juniors Topic.
Can I encourage you to post your articles in the dedicated section from now on, for example....Jersey Flegg, Harold Mattews and SG Ball.
Cheers 👍

What about the Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Cups?

At Kellyville watching the SG Ball . We are up 6-0
Still first half
Not much ball going to Feledy
We just lost our half to injury

Pathways Results: Weeks 1-2

Week 1

NSW Women’s: 30-18 LOSS vs. Cronulla
Magpies U/19’s: 40-18 WIN vs. Manly
Balmain U/19’s: 42-24 LOSS vs. Cronulla
Women’s U/19’s: 16-12 LOSS vs. Manly
Macarthur U/18’s: 32-14 LOSS vs. Western NSW
Magpies U/17’s: 38-6 WIN vs. Manly
Balmain U/17’s: 26-6 LOSS vs. Cronulla
Macarthur U/16’s: 26-18 WIN vs. Western NSW

Week 2
NSW Women’s: 30-4 WIN vs. St. George
Magpies U/19’s: 18-10 WIN vs. St. George
Balmain U/19’s: 28-10 LOSS vs. Parramatta
Women’s U/19’s: 18-14 WIN vs. St. George
Macarthur U/18’s: 14-14 DRAW vs. North Coast
Magpies U/17’s: 16-8 WIN vs. St. George
Balmain U/17’s: 20-18 LOSS vs. Parramatta
Macarthur U/16’s: 18-10 WIN vs. North Coast

Cheers 👍
How will that work when there's multiple matches on at the same time? The posts could be about 2 different games and would get confusing.

Do we need Balmain and Wests in separate threads for each comp? I can't remember how we did it previously

The bulldogs had a full article on their h matts and sg ball teams in today's television. No mention of us despite wests magpies being equal leaders in both comps
Looks like Gus still has plenty of influence even though he writes for the herald.At least I think so I don't read it

The bulldogs had a full article on their h matts and sg ball teams in today's television. No mention of us despite wests magpies being equal leaders in both comps
Looks like Gus still has plenty of influence even though he writes for the herald.At least I think so I don't read it
Television should read telegraph stupid phone

How will that work when there's multiple matches on at the same time? The posts could be about 2 different games and would get confusing.

Do we need Balmain and Wests in separate threads for each comp? I can't remember how we did it previously
Andrew Johns & Laurie Daley Cup threads are now open.
I've not been able to do it earlier and just put them up.
There is a topic for each junior team. You can do it 👍

Latest posts

Members online

Back