Juniors - Pathways General Discussion

I think Fa'agutu will be fine with a little bit of time to adjust to the speed of first grade. Talking to some of his old coaches and people who have been following his journey up here in QLD, they've said he was the only one in that trial game from us that hadn't been training full time with the top squad and got the call the day before they flew out to NZ to go to training for the game. So I think the kid will be ready to go once he adjusts which will be exciting to see

Confirmation that SG ball kickoff has been brought forward 5 hours due to the heat. A shame as it's now on at the same time as the Flegg and NSW Cup trials and I was hoping to go to all20230217_094811.jpg

Confirmation that SG ball kickoff has been brought forward 5 hours due to the heat. A shame as it's now on at the same time as the Flegg and NSW Cup trials and I was hoping to go to allView attachment 4478
I understand why you are disappointed but it is good to see that our club (probably) had enough common sense to think of the impact of the heat on the players and play the games before the worst of it

I understand why you are disappointed but it is good to see that our club (probably) had enough common sense to think of the impact of the heat on the players and play the games before the worst of it
of course, player welfare comes first.

i was at first delighted that the gods had aligned and i had a free day with matts, ball, flegg and nsw cup all on one after the other, more or less.

Looks like NSWRL TV only covering 16’s and 18’s today.
MacArthur Wests Tigers leading 16-12 in Andrew Johns Cup at halftime.

Pathways Week 3
NSW Women’s: 23-22 WIN vs. South Sydney
Magpies U/19’s: 50-4 WIN vs. South Sydney
Balmain U/19’s: 16-12 WIN vs. North Sydney
Women’s U/19’s: 26-0 LOSS vs. South Sydney
Macarthur U/18’s: 42-18 WIN vs. Riverina
Magpies U/17’s: 32-12 WIN vs. South Sydney
Balmain U/17’s: 46-22 WIN vs. North Sydney
Macarthur U/16’s: 30-12 WIN vs. Riverina

Pathways Week 3
NSW Women’s: 23-22 WIN vs. South Sydney
Magpies U/19’s: 50-4 WIN vs. South Sydney
Balmain U/19’s: 16-12 WIN vs. North Sydney
Women’s U/19’s: 26-0 LOSS vs. South Sydney
Macarthur U/18’s: 42-18 WIN vs. Riverina
Magpies U/17’s: 32-12 WIN vs. South Sydney
Balmain U/17’s: 46-22 WIN vs. North Sydney
Macarthur U/16’s: 30-12 WIN vs. Riverina
Looks like NSWRL site is wrong, and Balmain actually won 16-12.

Have edited this post now.

Any results in for the Flegg and KOE vs Raiders - I noticed that Live results were not available on the official Wests Tigers website which just screams "Pathetic"

The South Sydney Facebook page is saying the KOE Cup was their first win of the day.

7 from 8 wins for WT Pathways today.

Wests HMatts, Wests SGBall and Macarthur WT Andrew Johns Cup remain undefeated after 3 rounds.

Balmain picked up their first wins of 2023 in both HMatts and SGBall.

WT Pathways Rd3 recap:

AndrewJohnsCup U16
Macarthur WT 30 def Bulls 12

LaurieDaleyCup u18
Macarthur WT 42 def Bulls 18

HMatts u17
Wests 32 def Souths 12
Balmain 46 def Nth Sydney 22

SGBall u19
Wests 50 def Souths 4
Balmain 10 defeated by Nth Sydney 12

WT Pathways Rd3 recap: