Justin Olam #281

Surely we have to put some trust in the decision makers before JO signs? Obviously a thorough medical is a given and the club have identified his position as an important piece missing in the current roster. I understand your concern considering the club's history of signing some duds over the past decade. Fingers crossed 🤞!

Surely we have to put some trust in the decision makers before JO signs? Obviously a thorough medical is a given and the club have identified his position as an important piece missing in the current roster. I understand your concern considering the club's history of signing some duds over the past decade. Fingers crossed 🤞!
I respect your optimism. Fingers crossed.

I think someone has already mentioned the PNG franchise possibly coming into the comp in 2025/26, if that’s the case then Olam may be a target that would reduce the suggested 3 years with the tigers. All hypotheticals.

Blore has already signed for Storm from 2025, most players check out once they are heading elsewhere in 12 months time, so we have nothing to lose in this scenario.
So if Luai has a shocker of a year this season we shouldn’t worry he has just checked out.
Api
Kikau
Crichton
Didn’t seem to just get through the year before leaving.
Players have big ego’s and don’t want to be playing Reggies no matter what.

Neither are centres. Whats the obsession with playing them at centre? Has everyone on the forum turned into Tim Sheens?
Onitoni Large plays centre/five-eighth, so it would only make sense for him to debut there as for Lachlan Galvin, he could debut in the centres as well. If I'm not mistaken Jarome Laui has also played in the centres before and alot of 5/8s can and have played centre: Jack Wighton, Adam Doueihi, Brad Fittler, AJ Brimson, Matt Burton and as I mentioned Jarome are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. So no, not everyone he is turning into Tim Sheens. Maybe you just have PTSD lol.

Onitoni Large plays centre/five-eighth, so it would only make sense for him to debut there as for Lachlan Galvin, he could debut in the centres as well. If I'm not mistaken Jarome Laui has also played in the centres before and alot of 5/8s can and have played centre: Jack Wighton, Adam Doueihi, Brad Fittler, AJ Brimson, Matt Burton and as I mentioned Jarome are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. So no, not everyone he is turning into Tim Sheens. Maybe you just have PTSD lol.
also benji and Laurie Daley

I wonder how many 30 year olds have signed with clubs and been a success. Cooper Cronk maybe. Anyone else?
Yeah I kinda agree with this. Maybe we’ve been burnt and hence the pessimism but history hasn’t been kind to us in these types of signings. I do agree with an earlier poster that it’s a position of need so perhaps a bet we need to make

Latest posts

Staff online

Back