Justin Olam #281

Blore has already signed for Melbourne for 25 onwards though. He turned us down and wants out
Has that actually been reported ?

I know it has been mentioned on here a few times but not seen anything on the NRL , Storm or Tigers websites

Has that actually been reported ?

I know it has been mentioned on here a few times but not seen anything on the NRL , Storm or Tigers websites
I just looked on the Storm web-site and there is no mention of Blore signing with them but it has been reported that he has signed (maybe in the infamous 10 day period - who knows)??

Last edited:
Think peeps are being a little unfair comparing Olam to BJ. Very different personalities.

I think Olam is the type who will appreciate the opportunity to get his career moving forward again - injuries aside, he could be a great pickup. Can see him buying into what Benji is building.

BJ was at a number of clubs and always seemed to be a difficult personality to deal with.

not too sure how I feel about this - signing would have to be until 2026 (minimum) and he'd be 33 after a really disappointing year where one of the best coaches in the comp dropped him

Think peeps are being a little unfair comparing Olam to BJ. Very different personalities.

I think Olam is the type who will appreciate the opportunity to get his career moving forward again - injuries aside, he could be a great pickup. Can see him buying into what Benji is building.

BJ was at a number of clubs and always seemed to be a difficult personality to deal with.
I guess at least Olam will never be called Justin Oportos.

I see you had a bet each way there. Calling Blore a BB gun but then throw out he might be good under someone else. That way, if Blore turns out good you maintain its just because of Melbourne. Softly played sir, softly played
That’s pretty much my thinking lol, he might be good in a decent system. Wrong player for us though

Back