Justin Olam #281

What concerns me.... well... not really.. I have a life i like to believe..... actually... just an observation... this Fainu guy showing more heart and guts than Stephano in relation to games played in first grade over the years. But Steph did play well.

I want to make a fan page. Like Tacky did of Chee-kam...

I kinda feel it's a little obvious as Justin is a top shelf player. But we had people saying we shouldn't sign him on $450k... I had no idea what they were thinking.

Guy is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED. A GUN center, A tough Center. Loved watching him at Melbourne and love watching him play here.

Admins, Mods and Bored Russian hackers. Any objections to making a fan page?

Bring it OLAM.

I kinda feel it's a little obvious as Justin is a top shelf player. But we had people saying we shouldn't sign him on $450k... I had no idea what they were thinking.

Guy is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED. A GUN center, A tough Center. Loved watching him at Melbourne and love watching him play here.

Bring it OLAM.
FEAR 😨

• Haha
Reactions: BZN

Bring it OLAM.
I think the main concern is a longer term contract. Lets wait to see him perform for longer than 1 game

I was critical of the Olam signing because of injury concerns. We've been burnt too many times by veterans with a good resume that have turned out to be banged-up baggage.

Justin's impact last week (even with the niggling injuries) was what we've been missing. If his health and post-game recovery are managed and he stays on the field, we're looking much better at centre.

Faataape played well against the Sharks, but his D is a weakness. I'd like to see Naden back to his best. A healthy Naden and Olam pairing could be lightning and fire.

I was critical of the Olam signing because of injury concerns. We've been burnt too many times by veterans with a good resume that have turned out to be banged-up baggage.

Justin's impact last week (even with the niggling injuries) was what we've been missing. If his health and post-game recovery are managed and he stays on the field, we're looking much better at centre.

Faataape played well against the Sharks, but his D is a weakness. I'd like to see Naden back to his best. A healthy Naden and Olam pairing could be lightning and fire.

Both of our centres have showed great intent. Charlie
On notice..Nado waiting in the wings — literally
& figuratively. Charlie's 50th cap this week, big game.

Both of our centres have showed great intent. Charlie
On notice..Nado waiting in the wings — literally
& figuratively. Charlie's 50th cap this week, big game.
You're right and Charlie probably knows it. I feel that he's going to turn up for work on Monday.

If we spread Parra and give him some room, he could easily score a couple. I guess it comes down to Benji's game plan and how involved Charlie is.

I personally don't see Naden as a wing, he's a centre. I'd rather see what Lobb can offer if Charlie doesn't work out.

You're right and Charlie probably knows it. I feel that he's going to turn up for work on Monday.

If we spread Parra and give him some room, he could easily score a couple. I guess it comes down to Benji's game plan and how involved Charlie is.

I personally don't see Naden as a wing, he's a centre. I'd rather see what Lobb can offer if Charlie doesn't work out.

Lobb has been very ordinary in KOE this year so far, defensively been terrible. We haven’t shown any indication to kick to the wings so Lobb benefits are wasted in our game plan.

Naden is no better than Staines, at least Staines can defend.

One positive to say about Olam…

He was a late bloomer … and has only played 104 NRL games … which is not a lot for a 30 year old…

He might have a bit more tread on the tires left then I originally thought …
Who was guy from Papua New Guinea in the UK that keep on playing for year on year telling everyone he was 30 and looked 50 I can not remember his name

• Haha
Reactions: BZN

Members online

Back