Justin Pascoe email

@balmain-boy said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1408963) said:
Geez, can we not post his email here so he get a bunch of emails from every muppet in the country with an opinion? That's hardly going to help us. Delete this thread.

You can relax- Ceo@... is not his main email address.

@gnr4life said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1408984) said:
Ahh the old “I’m emailing the CEO” schtick

It goes to Justin, I think it may be filtered through his EA, but he definitely replies to that email as I have received emails from it.

@geo said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1408971) said:
Geez, can we not post his email here so he get a bunch of emails from every muppet in the country with an opinion? That's hardly going to help us. Delete this thread.

His email is not a secret tho..

Well it is to some, but it's not common knowledge to many. Hence the OP.

The point is he tries t reply to all emails he gets, if he suddenly gets a hundred people telling him to re-sign, sack madge, sign benjji etc that's hardly a valuable use of his time at this critical point for the club.

It's not his personal email. It's the club CEO email address. It's not a secret.

@balmain-boy said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1409004) said:

Well it's not to some, but it's not common knowledge to many. Hence the OP.

The point is he tries t reply to all emails he gets, if he suddenly gets a hundred people telling him to re-sign, sack madge, sign benjji etc that's hardly a valuable use of his time at this critical point for the club.

And for every one of those emails they will probably go either unanswered if they are particularly rude or abusive, or will get a stock "Hi, thanks for your email. Me and my team are working overtime to deliver success on the field... yadda yadda yadda..."

The point is he tries t reply to all emails he gets, if he suddenly gets a hundred people telling him to **re-sign,** sack madge, sign benjji etc that's hardly a valuable use of his time at this critical point for the club.

resign*

@tigerbalm said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1409033) said:

The point is he tries t reply to all emails he gets, if he suddenly gets a hundred people telling him to **re-sign,** sack madge, sign benjji etc that's hardly a valuable use of his time at this critical point for the club.

resign*

Hahaha roasted

Found this on Facebook interesting read the Jack Gibson saying it starts with the front office comes to mind and after the heart ache there good be light ahead.

Justin Pascoe.

Yes I know it’s a big read so if you can’t handle it then kindly scroll past but it is quite informative , Thankyou.

What we need to know.

Ok with the clubs failure over the last 11yrs and the last few years under Justin Pascoe the Wests Tigers Fans have been blowing up deluxe and rightfully so.
The Fans are looking for accountability and are pointing their fingers at everyone and everything at the Wests Tigers including the Players / the Coach / the Board and mainly Justin Pascoe.
So while everyone is looking for blood and the Sacking or Resignation of Pascoe I thought I’d deliver some very important details and Achievements Justin Pascoe has brought to the Club.

In his almost 6yrs at the Club Pascoe has NOT removed or fired a Head Coach that he has appointed.
11 other Nrl Clubs have sacked Coaches in that period.
Pascoe is trying to change the label about the Club regularly sacking Coaches.

During his tenure he has rebuilt and re modelled and re structure the Wests Tigers Business Model to be one of the Nrl’s least resilient on Shareholders , the Wests Tigers has no Shareholder Funding at all and is completely Self Funding and Self Sustainable , Now that’s bloody brilliant work.

Pascoe has also worked and repaid the clubs Debt of $6.8M and took the Clubs negative balance sheet of $7M to a positive profit & balance.

Pascoe secured the $75M of funding to build the Centre of Excellence which will be the very best sports facility in the Nrl and the best of all codes on the East Coast and it will be completed by March 2022 which will be completed before any other clubs that has been awarded similar fundings that was awarded before ours , A job well done.

Before the Pascoe Appt the Head Office and Board were at it worst , fighting arguing and couldn’t work together to take the Club Forward.
Pascoe has removed difficult Board Members and re United the Board to where it’s works great together and us taking the Club forward in leaps and bounds.

Pascoe has reformed & reshaped the Clubs Ownership Structure and changed the structure of the governing of the Club and of the Football Management Dept.
Under Pascoe the Club and Maguire has completely Reshaped our Pathways Programs and System with more investment than ever before and also Appointing Tim Sheens : Brett Kimmorely : Mat Betsey : Shannon Gallant to Manage / Run / Oversee the Pathways Programs etc.
Jersey Flegg was Undefeated and on Top , the KOE ( Nsw ) Cup side finished 2nd and that’s just early days into the new restructure of the Pathways Program.

Pascoe has completely overseen and reshaped our Salary Cap Management better than ever especially after the 2019 oversight debacle in which the CEO has learnt from.

The Wests Tigers Corporate and it’s Merchandise is through the roof and at record levels and Sales.

The last decade and up to the Appt of Pascoe the Club was losing $4.8M a year and Pascoe has turned that around in the last 3-4yrs to where the Club now makes a steady profit and is one of the very few clubs that are profitable.

Pascoe along with a few others has bought in more Club Sponsorship than ever before bringing more $$$ and media coverage to the Club.

The Club is connecting more with its Fans and Public running more than 30 Programs and Events and Initiatives.
The Wests Tigers Foundation.
Wests Tigers Women in League.
Wests Tigers Woman’s team being a part of the Harvey Norman NRLW Women’s Comp.
Indigenous Pathways Development & School Education Programs and youth elite pathways etc.
Wests Tigers Community Hub : Wests Tigers Well-being : Wests Tigers Creative : Public Skills & Drills Program.
Learning Resources.
The Club is also working with Business to connect to the Club with initiatives like Apparel Branding : Match Day Brand Coverage :
Business Players Club : Digital Engagement that can connect with over 460,000 Fans : Wests Tigers Connect Etc.
Hospitality options and Public events ( Cancelled due to Covid ).
Business Partnership options and opportunities.
Fan Friendly Venues.
There’s a lot more I can add but by now you get the just of it.
The Club has never been in a better position as they invest so much more in Rugby League than ever before.
Although unfortunately the onfield results hasn’t been the success we all want.
Pascoe and the Board is working to provide all departments of the Wests Tigers the right amount of resources to build towards to the top 30 squad to be competitive now and moving forward.
I among pretty much all the Fans aren’t happy with the Clubs Recruitment and Retention and the lack of onfield success over the last decade and we’re all frustrated and let down by some of the abysmal performances over the last few years.
With the Recruitment and Retention and Contract Negotiations there needs to be a 3 man Team set up for this which is completely separate from Justin Pascoe & Lee Hagipantelis Club Duties.
A Team of Sheens - Maguire + employ a popular high profile name to be a part negotiator for the Club.
I believe this is an area that Pascoe has failed to excel with to the detriment of the Club but otherwise has he been absolutely amazing in bringing the Wests Tigers forward.
Things are changing at the Club for the better and everything takes time so I believe success is coming.
With all the Knives out for Pascoe and with everyone screaming for his Blood & Sacking just remember he has done so much great work in all the areas we don’t know and that we don’t see , Pascoe has saved the Wests Tigers but his work is only partly done.
He will continue to keep the Club Financially strong and stable but he’s other Goal is to make the Club and Team a success on the field in the near future.
Pascoe must stay so hang in there Wests Tigers Fans.
I know some people will have a negative take on this post and bring a negative light to this and bring fault and the usual ( same shit or heard it before crap etc ) it’s just in their DNA but all of this post is true and correct.

I hope that the Wests Tigers Fans & Community can now see what good Pascoe actually does and get behind him and the Board and the Coach especially and including the players.
Although the Team isn’t currently successful we can still be great Fans supporting them through the Good & Bad.
Although Im praying we get the good real soon.
Tigers Forever.

The facts should be allowed to speak for themselves. Those who would support the Hooper-inspired hysterical rants against the Club CEO have little or no knowledge of Pascoe's work since arriving at WT. This post is one of the most well considered and factually based pieces of common sense to be on this forum in years. We need more critical analysis of this type and less of the media inspired garbage hysteria we normally have to read.

I don't think anyone doubts Pascoe is a great businessman, just needs to keep away from the footballing side of things. for a rugby league club to turn a profit in this day and age is an incredibly difficult exercise.

the final piece of the puzzle is the first grade side. we fix that and we become the powerhouse we should've been post-2005.

@avocadoontoast said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1443151) said:
@jrtiger said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1443150) said:
I don’t think anyone doubts Pascoe is a great businessman

Pascoe's background is marketing, not finance.

So that doesn't make him a great business man? I know plenty of marketing people who are fantastic business people and plenty of finance people who are terrible.

@dazza65 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1443153) said:

So that doesn't make him a great business man? I know plenty of marketing people who are fantastic business people and plenty of finance people who are terrible.

I think he's a very good marketer.

yes, but he's the CEO of Wests Tigers. making us a profitable organisation isn't all him, but he certainly would've been a pretty big part in it. not to mention securing funding for the Centre of Excellence, which is pretty much his baby.

I think, apart from the Farah debacle, that he's done a cracker job. he's now shoring up our pathways and putting experience and football IQ into the football department.

@jrtiger said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1443162) said:

yes, but he's the CEO of Wests Tigers. making us a profitable organisation isn't all him, but he certainly would've been a pretty big part in it. not to mention securing funding for the Centre of Excellence, which is pretty much his baby.

I think, apart from the Farah debacle, that he's done a cracker job. he's now shoring up our pathways and putting experience and football IQ into the football department.

We talk about the Farah debacle. He actually solved the problem. Now we had the issue with the cao but the debacle itself had already happened when he joined and was the final straw for his predecessor Mayer.

His first job in rugby league was as chief commercial officer at Penrith in 2012.
Is that a marketing role or finance role?

Ive always registered my support for Pascoe and that remains. everyone is entitled to an opinion and many on here want to bag him claiming our on field performance is all his fault, the coach is his fault, blah blah blah. Even the haircut or his dress sense causes some people to claim he is out of his depth or has no idea.

We are extremey lucky to have him. Im happy for him to stay as long as he wants.

As an aside, I emailed him some years ago and I did get a genuine, short but personal reply, which is all I asked for.

Latest posts

Members online

Back