Justin Pascoe email

TSupps05

Hi all,

I was just wondering is there a way to contact Pascoe directly. I have heard he is pretty good at replying to emails and i haven't found it yet.

Would like someone to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Pretty sure it's ceo@weststigers.com.au

Someone will be able to confirm, I think @cochise and @Geo have emailed him in the past.

@TSupps05 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233524) said:
Hi all,

I was just wondering is there a way to contact Pascoe directly. I have heard he is pretty good at replying to emails and i haven't found it yet.

Would like someone to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

ceo@weststigers.com.au

What are you going to ask him?
Has the Benji offer been register with the NRL prior?

Does the Cap penalty finishing in 2020now allow us to purchase or upgrade some additional players is that how we purchased Tamou as its around the same $?

It's now been 5 years as CEO apart from initial membership numbers increasing we have gone backwards or remained static these past few years why?

When do you think we will play finals football?

Whats your 5 year plan in relation to where we play our home games as we currently have Parramatta as one of our main grounds and can't use our own grounds to send off our long term players?

Ask him when Farah is going to take up this job we offered him that basically ripped $400k out of our coffers.

@Fade-To-Black said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233581) said:
Ask him when Farah is going to take up this job we offered him that basically ripped $400k out of our coffers.

The 12th

@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233565) said:

Does the Cap penalty finishing in 2020now allow us to purchase or upgrade some additional players is that how we purchased Tamou as its around the same $?

It's now been 5 years as CEO apart from initial membership numbers increasing we have gone backwards or remained static these past few years why?

Whats your 5 year plan in relation to where we play our home games as we currently have Parramatta as one of our main grounds and can't use our own grounds to send off our long term players?

I will have a go at answering some of those for you lol
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Everyone is disappointed with the onfield success. Off the field the club continues to grow year on year

4. Next year

5. Still undecided

@mike said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233588) said:

The 12th

Actually the penalty was,

The Tigers will also have to work at a reduced salary cap, with $670,000 — the value of Farah’s ambassador deal — to be cut from their allowance over the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

I am really surprised that not finishing within the 8 again this season that more ? are not being asked by the board in relation to the CEO???

@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233596) said:

The 12th

The Tigers will also have to work at a reduced salary cap, with $670,000 — the value of Farah’s ambassador deal — to be cut from their allowance over the 2019 and 2020 seasons.

I am really surprised that not finishing within the 8 again this season that more ? are not being asked by the board in relation to the CEO???

How do you know they haven't been asked?

@cochise said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233598) said:

The 12th

I don't actually but everything seems to leak out of the Tigers so i have not heard any reports about any ? so assume nothing has been asked???

@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233602) said:

The 12th

I don't actually but everything seems to leak out of the Tigers so i have not heard any reports about any ? so assume nothing has been asked???

I don't actually hear much about what our board discusses, apart from who Lee wants to sign.

The 12th

Actually until Benji was told he wasn’t being offered another contract there were virtually nothing other than offical statements from the Wests Tigers. Leaks were nonexistent.

@cochise said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233595) said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Everyone is disappointed with the onfield success. Off the field the club continues to grow year on year

4. Next year

5. Still undecided

Thanks for answering on behalf of JP.

Point 3 - Its not growing remained static prior year in relation to member numbers, corporate sponsorships unsure?
Difficult in COVID to grow numbers this season.
The way rollover membership was managed questionable?

Point 5 - We need to have a better send off for our players than in the last round,

@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233614) said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

4. Next year

5. Still undecided

Point 3 - Its not growing remained static prior year in relation to member numbers, corporate sponsorships unsure?

Point 5 - We need to have a better send off for our players than in the last round,

3. Both

5. I honestly don't know what they have planned so might be too early to say they need to do it better.

The 12th

Nope . We have 1-2 players with an axe to grind leaking things through their manager , or , they told thier manager things and their manager is playing games. We used to leak through the board causing trouble to get thier ticket over the line .

@mike said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233607) said:

The 12th

Actually until Benji was told he wasn’t being offered another contract there were virtually nothing other than offical statements from the Wests Tigers. Leaks were nonexistent.

What nil leaks are you talking about Benji's offer?
Packer/Reynolds ?
Walking on Egg shells?
Benji not being offered a new contract ?

@cochise said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233622) said:
@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233614) said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

4. Next year

5. Still undecided

3. Both

5. I honestly don't know what they have planned so might be too early to say they need to do it better.

Agree mate we need a mixture of Balmain/Wests but relates to a merged club, Cambeltown makes sense.

@Tigerbuck63 said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233635) said:
@mike said in [Justin Pascoe email](/post/1233607) said:

The 12th

What nil leaks are you talking about Benji's offer?
Packer/Reynolds ?
Walking on Egg shells?
Benji not being offered a new contract ?

Just putting a time-frame on it. These all occurred around the same time, ie Benji not being offered a contract. Prior to that time frame the club was tight, no leaks.

Wouldn't it be easier to email him..?

Back