Kicking game = worst in the league

angeman

Seriously, is there a team with a worse kicking game than us? Not just today but for some time now the best option on the 5th seems to be to run it. Geez… whether it is kicking for touch, bombing, or kicking long we look terrible every time!!!

Lui's kicking game is still in the development stages. Marshall's kicking game should be banned altogether. Farah's kicking game is too hot and cold. Geez i miss John Morris' kicking game. :frowning:

Bloody hopeless mate. Surely someone in the squad has some skill in this area??

I mean as a footy player you grow up with the ball always in your hands practising different things. After training last thursday we were mucking around drop kicking the ball at a wheelie bin 10m away - 3 blokes got it in first go and 5 more got it in on the second attempt. When you are constantly mucking around with the ball you pick these things up and become good at them.

So I find it very difficult to believe that these professional players have no-one amongst them who can accurately kick a football down town into the corners, or put a bomb up that comes down with snow on it on the tryline or grubber into the ingoal for a repeat set or make friggen touch whenever you get a penalty…...etc

The only kick that found grass was that one from Farah…and Wesser got out of the in goal easily when any ounce of determination from our chasers would have pinned him in goal.

But you're right, our kicking game must surely be the worst in the league.

Marshall's bombs are an absolute disgrace.

We have enougth kickers. We have left and right footers.

Looks like we do not have a plan.

maybe they should get a little deeper for the kicks instead of standing on the line and been put under pressure almost every kick

why cant tiquri kick when we're stuck in our own half, he did play union (mix of league and afl), didnt he do massive spirals downfield? or just give it to ellis or payten to smash it down field…wats the worst that can happen? Go out on the full, marshall covers that aspect of the game easily.

Marhsall's kicking game is atrocious, however he always manages to do ONE thing per game which allows him to kick again the next game. Yesterday he kicked a 40-20.

@scags said:
or just give it to ellis or payten to smash it down field…wats the worst that can happen?

Made me laugh, but we're obviously in a bad state when this is a legitimate question. And the way these two blokes are playing, I'd have more faith in them to do the job than the blokes whose role it actually is.

@crouching_tiger said:
Lui's kicking game is still in the development stages. Marshall's kicking game should be banned altogether. Farah's kicking game is too hot and cold. Geez i miss John Morris' kicking game. :frowning:

Banning Marshalls kicking game sounds like a great idea but when you combine that with his deadly 13M in attack, 6 errors and 4 missed tackles, you really need to question why he is even in the team??? If he was anybody else but Benji Marshall people would be calling for his head.

Back