Knights getting hammered

cnx_tigers

If we'd have beaten the Gold Coast…we'd be in the 8 now.

And we'd have the Dogs without Kimmorley...

We'd have made it.

12-0 up and we had no bench.

We dead set would have made it if we'd won that game...the Parra game DIDN'T matter as it turns out.

Forgive me for a moment while I do this..............
\
\
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Clubs with losing cultures simply find ways to lose.

If it was season on the line next week we would of found a way to lose to the Dogs without Kimmorley. Now there is no pressure on my guess is we will probably win.

In 2007 we couldnt even beat Souths at Leichhardt and a wooden spoon team in the last round.

We'd be on 28 and about 60 points ahead of the Knights on F and A.

One more time…............

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

@cnx_tigers said:
We'd be on 28 and about 60 points ahead of the Knights on F and A.

One more time…............

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

feel better now cause I don't….so here's some food for misery thought....get it all out in the one thread.....

Gold Coast '09...now ranks a very close 2nd to Knights '07 as the most gutted I've felt as a Wests Tigers supporter.....

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

- if gallant had kicked that goal
- if farah had got that field goal
- if the broncos didn't pay off the ref
- if tui didn't get injured
\
\
many ifs, but unlike other seasons there are many positives:

- at last we have what appears to be a solid halfback in Moltzen
- failing that, Taumata will be exciting
- We have a wrecking ball on the wing
- Marshall is in the best form of his career
- Our defence is actually pretty good
- the dead wood is going (Morris, Collis, Dene, Payne, McDonnell)

lots of positives, not many negatives
bring on 2010

Disappopinting end to the year but as Kul and Marshall Magic have pointed out - lots of positives for next year.

I agree with what Kul wrote with the exception of labelling John Morris as dead wood.

He is a very capable utility player who has pretty much tried his guts out the whole time he has been at the club, whilst playing out of position and being hammered by the fans.

He will be missed next year

Not as hammered as Daniel Vidot! Or Daniel De Vito as Wiz called him. :laughing:

If we can keep Galloway on the field for the full season next year I tend to think he is the major difference.
His form this season has allowed our halves time to create which has allowed our backline especially Tuiaki enough quality ball to show just how damaging a runner he can be. It is no co-incedence that our biggest slump this season came on the back of the Galloway injury….just going of the top of my head I would think our win/loss ration when KG is in the squad would have been fairly impressive. Kudos to Ellis also, he has added some much needed starch. The statement 'we will be a much better side next season' doesn't seem as hollow as it has in previous years.

Members online

Back