KOE NSW Cup Team List: Round 3 v Raiders

@CarltonDry doesn't seem a fan of giving Dillon a shot in 1st grade. Happy to stick with Laurie mate? His first game this year wasn't great, 2nd game was pitiful and yesterday's effort....well there are words to describe it that aren't permitted on this forum. Going by that graph of his performances, next week (if he is picked) will be one for the ages in the history of shithouse. As if we aren't laughing stock enough throughout the NRL as it is.

last 2 yrs we bn trounced by Canberra.they kick start our year,slit a live goat burn chicken feathers bite the head of a frog,but cry 2 ya Mum

Just watched the try highlights off the NSWRL website. Not much attack in our tries (Good to see Rua capitalise on opportunities though). 2 dummy half scoots, a scoot from the back of a scrum and then a one on one strip for our tries. The majority of their tries came through our middle. Mikaele and Stapleton had a couple through each of them with either a miss, ineffective tackle or a poor read.

We have been beat by Mounties, Newcastle and Canberra all are hopeless in second grade, next st George who have been pumped in 3 games this year, if we lose next week, this could be the worst ever second grade side assembled, it’s actually feasible to think if Newtown play there best side against us in round 5, we could lose by upwards of 70 points. Atm if your a young fella on the way up, I hate to say it, stay clear of this joint something stinks.

@CarltonDry doesn't seem a fan of giving Dillon a shot in 1st grade. Happy to stick with Laurie mate? His first game this year wasn't great, 2nd game was pitiful and yesterday's effort....well there are words to describe it that aren't permitted on this forum. Going by that graph of his performances, next week (if he is picked) will be one for the ages in the history of shithouse. As if we aren't laughing stock enough throughout the NRL as it is.
Laurie is far better than Dillon and that's saying something. I put players going backwards purely on the shoulders of the coach and once he's replaced the mood of the place will improve.
The recruiting hasn't been flash if Dillon is the backup fullback, maybe Peachy might be an option 🤷‍♂️.
It really is turning into a shart zone this year and Pascoe keeping his job is one the world's best mysteries

Laurie is far better than Dillon and that's saying something. I put players going backwards purely on the shoulders of the coach and once he's replaced the mood of the place will improve.
The recruiting hasn't been flash if Dillon is the backup fullback, maybe Peachy might be an option 🤷‍♂️.
It really is turning into a shart zone this year and Pascoe keeping his job is one the world's best mysteries
I don't know how people can put the blame on Madge for Laurie dropping the ball cold over the tryline and another 3 or 4 times to go with it. Brain-dead, basic errors surely need to be a players individual responsibility?
Dillon might not be the answer, if he doesn't get a game we won't ever know (he's not eligible at the moment anyhow I think). But players that play with no commitment or pride in the jersey aren't the answer either.
I'd be giving To'a a game at fullback this week and Laurie a game or 2 in KOE Cup.

Have you seen Dillon play?

Have you seen Dillon play?
Unfortunately yes. Ordinary under the high ball, can't pass, out of position in defence and lacks the ability to organise the defensive line. Has speed and was a winger at the dogs and if any good would've been in Reggies way before finishing in U/21s last year, good players get promoted before finishing age footy.
I know you don't like it but that's my opinion and he's not up to NRL level. Surely there's somebody else in the system.
I think he is the only player we disagree on 🤷‍♂️

I don't know how people can put the blame on Madge for Laurie dropping the ball cold over the tryline and another 3 or 4 times to go with it. Brain-dead, basic errors surely need to be a players individual responsibility?
Dillon might not be the answer, if he doesn't get a game we won't ever know (he's not eligible at the moment anyhow I think). But players that play with no commitment or pride in the jersey aren't the answer either.
I'd be giving To'a a game at fullback this week and Laurie a game or 2 in KOE Cup.
Oops forgot about To'a yep give him a go 💯 👏

Unfortunately yes. Ordinary under the high ball, can't pass, out of position in defence and lacks the ability to organise the defensive line. Has speed and was a winger at the dogs and if any good would've been in Reggies way before finishing in U/21s last year, good players get promoted before finishing age footy.
I know you don't like it but that's my opinion and he's not up to NRL level. Surely there's somebody else in the system.
I think he is the only player we disagree on 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like you're describing Laurie there 😂😂

Nah, its all good... just checking because some seem to make judgements without seeing a player play. That's interesting, as from what I've seen of him he is a very capable fullback with lots of promise in attack and a few things to work on in defence.

Wasn't trying to sass ya... I saw him play cup last year and felt he's far too small / light and got monstered over the line.

Fullback is his position 100% IMO and I believe he has a lot more to offer than Laurie.
We'll see if he even makes the team comes Tuesday... I for one , hope so.

Respect your input either way

Back