Koori Knockout

Tucker

Annual 3 day event kicked off yesterday.
If you have never seen it, it’s like watching Rugby League reserve grade played in 1985 consisting of very overweight senior players, up and coming young guns and NRL players on the coaches naughty list.
Rough as guts and really entertaining.
I missed yesterday but apparently there was a wild brawl involving JAC.
I’ll catch a bit today to see how Sullivan goes. Mitchell, Wighton and other NRL players are also there.

Annual 3 day event kicked off yesterday.
If you have never seen it, it’s like watching Rugby League reserve grade played in 1985 consisting of very overweight senior players, up and coming young guns and NRL players on the coaches naughty list.
Rough as guts and really entertaining.
I missed yesterday but apparently there was a wild brawl involving JAC.
I’ll catch a bit today to see how Sullivan goes. Mitchell, Wighton and other NRL players are also there.
I saw the footage of the JAC brawl.

It was reported he was knocked out.
Comments said he was knocked out during a tackle, not the brawl..

Footage looks like he's squaring up then hiding behind team mates with a scuffle then breaking out and a lot of people running in, what looks like to be to break it up.

It's a park footy convention of Jenny Craig's failures with NRL players playing roulette with NRL clubs' seasons.
It's the new improved culturally sensitive world.

I think the tournament is a great thing, however can't see the clubs being overly impressed if one of their players' gets a long-term injury.
You'd think their fitness would be down a bit too following the season, making an injury more likely.

Latest posts

Members online

Back