Koro, Taqele & BMM

Milky

Those who keep complaining about why they were granted releases Austin & Gavet were not in the top 25\. We had to cut players to keep them in the team. Lodge came in for BMM.

Stop complaining now.

Top 25:

James Tedesco
Pat Richards
Chris Lawrence
Tim Simona
David Nofoluma
Braith Anasta
Luke Brooks
Aaron Woods
Robbie Farah
Keith Galloway
Curtis Sironen
Bodene Thomson
Adam Blair
Martin Tapau
Dene Halatau
Jesse Sue
Ava Seamunafangi
Marika Koroibete
Mitchell Moses
BMM
Taqele Nayairavoro
Jack Buchanan
Keith Lulia
Tim Moltzen
Corey Patterson

And this is confirmed by whom?

I find it hard to believe Moses is on an NRL contract this season (ie his pre-existing NYC contract). He only re-signed this year for 4 years as an NRL player. He was always going to be a little way off physically playing NRL this season. If the contract he signed 2 years ago had the 2nd year as an NRL contract I'd be mightily surprised!

Austin surely must have been in the top 25\. He had experience and was of an age where playing NRL was to be expected (even if he was playing for Windsor before arriving)

how could taqele be on more coin than austin? 100% not true

WESTS Tigers have thrown an NRL lifeline to back-rower Cory Paterson and added former Australian Schoolboy Blake Austin to their roster for the 2014 NRL season.
>
Paterson, who has bravely fought a high-profile battle with depression, is currently with Hull KR in the European Super League and will join the Tigers on a one-year deal next year.
>
Former Penrith playmaker Austin has signed with the joint venture for two years.
>
Coach Mick Potter said both players would be important additions to the club's NRL squad.
>
"At 22, Blake is a player with plenty of potential. He has a wide range of skills and his utility value will add plenty of depth to the squad,'' Potter said in a statement. "He can cover centre, half, five-eighth and lock and is also an excellent goal kicker.
>
"Cory is a big strapping back-rower who can break the line and also offload the ball. He is an experienced NRL player who still has plenty to offer.
>
"He is playing very well for Hull KR but his wife is extremely homesick. Cory is coming back for a chance to re-establish himself in the NRL. His experience will be invaluable to some of our younger back-rowers.''
>
Former Newcastle and North Queensland back-rower Paterson, 26, has played 101 NRL games.
>
The acquisitions come on top of last week's announcement from the Tigers of the signings of boom youngsters Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses on four-year deals.
>
NSW Cup hooker Joel Luani inked a two-year deal as a potential back-up for captain Robbie Farah.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cory-paterson-and-blake-austin-sign-with-wests-tigers-for-the-2014-nrl-season/story-fni3gpz1-1226692776886?nk=fa7ed865977486ab601652070d278561
Austin was signed to a NRL contract…you also left out Luani...

Try again MIlky...

Luani and Austin were not top 25\. Believe me or don't, honestly i am telling you what i have been told. I don't care whether you believe.

@Milky said:
Luani and Austin were not top 25\. Believe me or don't, honestly i am telling you what i have been told. I don't care whether you believe.

Thanks Gordy….

what i took most out of that article is Potter mentioning that Austin can play centre. Hopefully both Austin and Potter are both willing to make the move next year and into the future in order to keep him in a tigers jersey

@happy tiger said:
I think I have a tumour

It's not a tumour happy , it's a Wests Tigers 'Hangover' . It starts in march and usually finishes in September !
If pain persists see your doctor !

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Surely people can't say hand on heart they are upset about the 3 leaving?

Koro we are only missing due to injuries and was pathetic in round 1 for us. He is not a better winger than Richards and Nofo as of today.

BMM had his chance

Yes, T playing for the Waratahs, so did Sam Harris.

@Geo. said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cory-paterson-and-blake-austin-sign-with-wests-tigers-for-the-2014-nrl-season/story-fni3gpz1-1226692776886?nk=fa7ed865977486ab601652070d278561
Austin was signed to a NRL contract…you also left out Luani...

Try again MIlky...

if im not mistaken, NRL contract doesnt necessarily mean someone is in the top 25\. top 25 is 25 highest paid nrl players at the club.

hence, i doubt mr.t who hasnt played a single game of nrl would be earning higher than austin.

Austin signed while Benji was here, he was never promised a spot in the top 25\. I spoke to him when he first signed and he said he was aiming for the number 6\. Moses is on the same contract as Brooks, both top 25.

First…..

....there was THE MOLE.

The mailman

Then.....The LURKER.

Stand aside you amateurs...The MILKMAN is here

![](http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111102233535/borderlands/images/8/82/Milkman_Fancy.jpg)

@Balmain Boy said:
And this is confirmed by whom?

I find it hard to believe Moses is on an NRL contract this season (ie his pre-existing NYC contract). He only re-signed this year for 4 years as an NRL player. He was always going to be a little way off physically playing NRL this season. If the contract he signed 2 years ago had the 2nd year as an NRL contract I'd be mightily surprised!

Austin surely must have been in the top 25\. He had experience and was of an age where playing NRL was to be expected (even if he was playing for Windsor before arriving)

Moses and Brooks are both on 400k a year. He resigned last year by the way. Mayer knows who to keep Happy.

BMM - made no impact in our reggies, made no impact in penrith reggies, no chance of penrith NRL team unless mass injuries and they have had a few and he still can't get a run. Doesn't fit WT or Penrith forward structures and work ethic so no great loss.

Korro and to a much lesser extent Mr T..think the answer is simple. Tedesco. Only way we could do the deal was to let them go. Think confirmation of this is we did not release Koro until Tedesco back flipped and probably would have kept if this not happened. Who would you prefer if you had to decide? 110 pages of posts on Tedesco suggests we preferred him.

Back