Lachlan Galvin #277

He’s going to go great Saturday. Worried more about the right side defence then I am how Galvin will handle 80 mins of first grade. Api lead, Galvin to follow, Bula trailing. Limit handling errors, low missed tackle count and heads up all day… and win.

So are the Roosters and Phil Gould.
So ? They were hyped about luai , and the roosters. wanted AD when he signed here . The bulldogs have the shortest pack in the game , and decided to split up the 1 mil they were going to pay AFB with a bunch of utilities .
If Galvin is good enough , we will pay him as such . And if he is good enough the results will take care of themselves so that his agent won’t try to sell him off to said clubs .
The big reason as well for the Moses family hate of the tigers had a lot to do with uncle Benny hating Lee and Justin .
The best players in the league cost an arm and a leg . If we bloody this wests Matt’s team and they are as advertised , with that will come an in built loyalty . That is the best outcome anyone can hope for , yet as we saw with the panthers this past 12 months , that will still lead to an exodus because of the salary cap .

And the fact he’s 3 years older?

??? You’re the repetitive one dude ! Every post you make has at best a feel of melancholy, but more often has a never ending tone of misery …
And the 3 years , was spent playing for the Kings , and going through NBA combine drills .
As for maturity ? Well that is absolutely relative to the individual eg. Many 21 year olds , are saving for a house and thier future . Most 21 year olds are dropping pingas ands doing lines in the shitters at Candys at 2am. Like I said completely relative !

??? You’re the repetitive one dude ! Every post you make has at best a feel of melancholy, but more often has a never ending tone of misery …
Its not my fault we’re coming off back to back spoons.

Its not my fault we’re coming off back to back spoons.
??? You go from thread to thread poo-pooing everything . We all know how shit the part couple of years have been . Covid screwed us soo much IMO. We had a team built to play Madge ball and jag an 8th spot , then Covid hits , Vlandys ball is brought in , and our whole top 50 players , nearly all of them need to be punted because we recruited for a completely different sport , and got lapped the next 3 years (back half of that Covid year) . We all lived it mate . Just cheer up dude ! A ball hasn’t been kicked and there’s green shoots everywhere .

??? You go from thread to thread poo-pooing everything . We all know how shit the part couple of years have been . Covid screwed us soo much IMO. We had a team built to play Madge ball and jag an 8th spot , then Covid hits , Vlandys ball is brought in , and our whole top 50 players , nearly all of them need to be punted because we recruited for a completely different sport , and got lapped the next 3 years (back half of that Covid year) .
I have to say, it’s a very odd post for you to have knit picked at. It’s almost like you were waiting for any slight opening. There was nothing that I said that was factually wrong. Bula was older, and had played lower grades. Yet, you decided to reply in essay form where you didn’t even factually disagree.

We all lived it mate . Just cheer up dude ! A ball hasn’t been kicked and there’s green shoots everywhere .
Don’t worry about me, life is wonderful. If I can offer my own advice, it’s going to be a long season, and there is bound to be a lot of negativity around this place at points. You just have to roll with it.

I have to say, it’s a very odd post for you to have knit picked at. It’s almost like you were waiting for any slight opening. There was nothing that I said that was factually wrong. Bula was older, and had played lower grades. Yet, you decided to reply in essay form where you didn’t even factually disagree.

Don’t worry about me, life is wonderful. If I can offer my own advice, it’s going to be a long season, and there is bound to be a lot of negativity around this place at points. You just have to roll with it.
Mate I explained myself ! As you say , in an essay ! You can heed what I’m saying or not . Negative if we lose ? It’s perpetual negativity all the time .
There’s guys asking for Benji to go , and a ball hasn’t been kicked . There’s a thread where guys are kicking rocks about signing the NSW number 6 .. this place thrives on the misery . Like a sucubus ..

Mate I explained myself ! As you say , in an essay ! You can heed what I’m saying or not . Negative if we lose ? It’s perpetual negativity all the time .
Again, what was negative about that specific post? What I stated were facts
There’s guys asking for Benji to go , and a ball hasn’t been kicked . There’s a thread where guys are kicking rocks about signing the NSW number 6 .. this place thrives on the misery . Like a sucubus ..
Who’s saying these things? Not me. Maybe take it up with who is

As far as the importance of defence and attacking goes to being an all-round footy player backrowers and hookers are two roles where you absolutely have to be good at both.

We've had a few family members join the forum when they join the club.... Has never ended well

Benjis mum had to leave

Galvin's friends and fam are gonna start to feel just how hot a kitchen can get
Lydz - she also had Jordan and Jeremy in the lower grades for a while.

A shame she felt the need to leave - but I do recall most of the contributors being courteous to her.

Yilleen Gordon's missus was another matter - she was on boasting about how he had turned his life around...

Nek minit he is sacked for scrawling offensive "obscene" words and images on a piece of butcher's paper that was being used as a table cover for a promotional school visit!

Lydz - she also had Jordan and Jeremy in the lower grades for a while.

A shame she felt the need to leave - but I do recall most of the contributors being courteous to her.

Yilleen Gordon's missus was another matter - she was on boasting about how he had turned his life around...

Nek minit he is sacked for scrawling offensive "obscene" words and images on a piece of butcher's paper that was being used as a table cover for a promotional school visit!
Good memory....
Yeah I don't remember and bad posts towords lydz either

Members online

Back