Lachlan Galvin #277

I don’t mean to be harsh but I am thinking he is looking a bit bereft of ideas out there. No shame in taking a step back and working on the finer points of his game in terms of creativity. I know Sezer is out but maybe when he returns?
So Sezer and Sullivan?

Galvin is a learning year not just a rookie he’s out of school. Has to work on speed training can’t make numbers unless you can get outside your man. He will grow and get faster and stronger. Tall kids will take time.
He’s doing okay has to cop the bumps along the way.

Turned into another Bula. 2 or 3 good games aint gonna cut a 10 year career kid. We all know Brooks got away with it, but he needs to be dropped for a few weeks.
Of course an 18 year old straight out of school, having never played against men let alone week in week out in the hardest comp in the world was going to flatten out a little. Anyone with a brain knows that. When is your lobortomy? I'll pick you up from the hospital of you need

Last edited by a moderator:
He is young and takes it all on. He is doing more than fine.
He's not...2 great games to start his career,but is struggling to make any impact
Problem is,rite now we don't have much better
Feel sorry for the kid thrown into the deep end ..hope he survives

He's not...2 great games to start his career,but is struggling to make any impact
Problem is,rite now we don't have much better
Feel sorry for the kid thrown into the deep end ..hope he survives
He is 18 years old. He is doing great with a lot more to learn. He is never going to be consistent this early in his career and shouldnt be expected to.

He is learning to be a key playmaker he is not there yet but for an 18 year old he is ahead of the game. He plays 80 mins and handles the toughness of the game that can't be dismissed.
No argument.hes going to be a solid nrl player.but he's not adding a lot of value to our attack rite now

Playing week in and out will be taking its toll on him. If Latu can come back soon I’d consider playing him in cup for a bit. He tries but he just needs a break.

He’s not going back to KOE. He’s a first grader.
He’s never played KOE Galvin but I think he’s struggling to play in top grade week in and out. But I also think he won’t be a long term 6, he’d probably be a backrower in a few years. But I think a week or 2 in cup might rejuvenate him a bit, but we’re down in the halves at the moment so it’s hard to make that call.

Latest posts

Back