Late Mail

Team_Tiger

Reading in the Tele today and says that Fifita and Daniela are going to be dropped :astonished: :eek:pen_mouth: :cry: Stupid Sheens (again). Can he please stop his bond with Fitzhenry. Do this for the bench…

Flanagan back to the bench as the utility which will allow Fifita to play. Drop Fitzhenry. The extra forward will help due to the fact it's hot, too.

he did play for wests yesterday and not the best either…..was very slow and looked fatigued as had to go back to playing more minutes than he does when playing first grade

LEICHHARDT OVAL IN PERFECT CONDITION FOR TODAY'S MATCHES
20/06/2010 2:29:24 PM

Perfect weather conditions surround beautiful Leichhardt Oval for today's round 15 blockbuster between Wests Tigers and the Canberra Raiders.

In team changes, Andrew Fifita and Geoff Daniela drop off the interchange bench after playing for Western Suburbs Magpies in their NSW Cup loss yesterday.

Former Warriors full-back Wade McKinnon will make his club debut for Wests Tigers.

meh what else do we expect…...playing favorites as usual with sheens instead of rewarding performance....good thing it wont cost us this week but it will next week v the dragons

with Fitzy scoring a try today, does he still hold the record of most tries scored for wests-tigers??
it was a good individual effort.

Fitzy put in another quality effort today. The knockers on here are starting to look are little stupid and I am in that category.

I said McKinnon had to be in the side and that Fitzy on the bench was a bad option. I was wrong.

I also knock Fitzhenry but his 16 minutes today was quality and the try he scored from the scrum sealed the win. I thought McKinnon was ordinary today so hope he improves next week. Lote had a shocker with his hands. Flannagan has to make way for Payten to move back to the second row Galloway to start in the front row and Fifita back on the bench. Fitzhenry to stay at number 17.

@ron burgandy said:
meh what else do we expect…...playing favorites as usual with sheens instead of rewarding performance....good thing it wont cost us this week but it will next week v the dragons

You have absolutely no idea…..

Favorites....Ha

@ron burgandy said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
\
\
Ayshford was gun today. As was Fitzhenry.

Yeah I think after 600 odd games as a first grade coach we could cut him some slack.

It'd be like me going into your work and telling you how to sweep up… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back