Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@happy_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101669) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101667) said:
@happy_tiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101665) said:
We did it , but we were still paying for Adam Blair in 2017 from memory
Backending contracts , weren’t they the days …

Bobby Bonilla (ex baseball player) retired in 2001 but is still getting paid by the NY Mets over US$1m per year (and will be until he's in his 70's). Not great contract management by the Mets there.

You should pass that info on to the WT's

I would but i'm not sure whether it would be taken as a warning or as inspiration.

@tigeress said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101668) said:
When is this topic going to be deleted from the discussion forum !!

Which topic is that?

When forum members stop posting in it..

@Geo said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101699) said:

When forum members stop posting in it..

It *should* really be temporarily locked , only gonna get nasty from here out.

Also, what can even be contributed now?

@Snake said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101559) said:
@cktiger said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101542) said:
@Telltails said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101430) said:
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/14/he-didnt-even-talk-about-football-how-crowe-won-over-latrell

Interesting read including what dad and Latrell think about Maguire

After reading that story I’m glad he’s gone to the crap hole club he belongs at.
I’ll leave it at that so I don’t get booted off the forum.

Who would of thought that the Roosters showed our club some respect and help in the LM saga ! Unlike that low rent club at Redfern ...especially when there greatest ever signing was not pulled into line basically intimating OUR club is garbage and would of been one of his greatest mistakes he could of made !
Lets hope the players at our club do not forget what was said and how low and insignificant that the club at Redfern think there talent and the jersey the wear actual is !

They only showed "respect" and "helped" us because it was in their best interests.

If you don't want to read it, don't. I don't get requests to close or delete topics.

It won't get deleted or closed anyway, it will just die a natural death within a few weeks.

Easy to avoid it.

@jirskyr said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1101711) said:

If you don't want to read it, don't. I don't get requests to close or delete topics.

It won't get deleted or closed anyway, it will just die a natural death within a few weeks.

Easy to avoid it.

More to do with the fan base being well past feeling mugged off by these marquee muppets and their managers. You do raise a good point.

It’s kinda like the old accepting mediocrity vs. not on this forum. It’s within one’s own capability to see through the crap and/or contribute something useful or totally ignore a redundant thread... yet people will continue to use it for a crack at Pascoe + Wests Tigers as a potential destination. As if they’d do any better.

I’m of the opinion that the quicker we, as a collective, remove it from our minds eye the quicker we as supporters can become more attractive and supportive of people that may actually help realise recruitment dreams. The guy said it himself; seriously contemplated signing his soul over to Madge.

Some of the whining & moaning over the past 500 odd pages was incessant! Now it’s over and the same old folks still complain and speak as if his destination wasn’t set months ago. Despite a few clickbait articles saying otherwise, it’s pretty clear that our administration acted with aplomb!

Now off to the lament thread for the #1 from Taree that got away... had him hook, line and sinker according to some. When will y’all realise this business is far more cutthroat than many of us could previously relate to, Thanks Turdberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back