Let them go now

@ said:
@ said:
Let's also hope Tedesco in round 1 next yesr tears his acl in a roosters jersey so they can find another way to rort the cap with 1.1 million

That's really bad!!!

Umm yeah , wouldn't wish that on anyone .

If there is such a thing as Karma though it would be Brooks & Nofa holding up the trophy on grand final day in 2 years time with Teddy , Moses & Woods looking on .

I am more vindictive..Drop Tedesco and Woods so Laurie can pick them from Reserve Grade bus stop come Origin 1..

Main thing is to appoint a new captain.

AND to take down the 2040 sign from the Leichhardt scoreboard.

Let him carry his own sign of 2192.

I don't wish them injuries. But a probe into Roosters, Dogs salary cap would be nice.
And for us to knock both teams out of the finals on our way to winning gf

Geez there's some really sad posters on here.

Come on guys, I am as disappointed as anyone but while they are here they are our players. When they leave they are just players in another team.

Be the bigger man

@ said:
Let's also hope Tedesco in round 1 next yesr tears his acl in a roosters jersey so they can find another way to rort the cap with 1.1 million

You wouldn't want that on any player mate. players come and go… it is sad he choose to go (still hoping he didn't) but I am sure we will move forward (here's hoping) as a club... West Tigers till I die!

Let them play out their contracts and give the captaincy to ET moving forward, if the 3 are not performing to their set KPIs then drop them to reserve grade... let the kids who will bleed for the club play... if they are good enough they are old enough.

It's a sad time but we move on.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
What a precious bunch of juveniles! Endlessly carrying on with ill will and name calling like a bunch of school boys. Players come, players go - they have every right to leave if they want to. For God's sake just GET OVER IT!

Everyone's got a right to say what they feel. You need to get over it

Not on and on and on and on endlessly in thread after thread after thread - you're all upset boo hoo! Ok we get it already - move on!

Maybe you should be saying that to the players that have dragged everything on with the club and supporters

@ said:
@ said:

You wouldn't want that on any player mate. players come and go… it is sad he choose to go (still hoping he didn't) but I am sure we will move forward (here's hoping) as a club... West Tigers till I die!

Let them play out their contracts and give the captaincy to ET moving forward, if the 3 are not performing to their set KPIs then drop them to reserve grade... let the kids who will bleed for the club play... if they are good enough they are old enough.

It's a sad time but we move on.

Well summed up :sign:

I've no doubts Ted will give 110% for the rest of the year. He was best on ground last weekend.
Woods is a bit more concerning, but I imagine he'll be a bit chastened by the inevitable hostile reaction he'll get and pull his finger out.
He's also got an origin jumper to retain.

Tedesco, Woods and Moses have lost all respect for the way they have treated Wests Tigers with contempt. You wouldn't need to be a genius to have known that Woods and Tedesco had leaving Wests Tigers on their agenda for a very long time. Yet they kept stringing Wests Tigers along , delaying and delaying the club.

@ said:
Tedesco, Woods and Moses have lost all respect for the way they have treated Wests Tigers with contempt. You wouldn't need to be a genius to have known that Woods and Tedesco had leaving Wests Tigers on their agenda for a very long time. Yet they kept stringing Wests Tigers along , delaying and delaying the club.

X2 !!

I don't see the need to drop them to reserve grade, they've made professional choices to benefit themselves, even if it is all about money or if it's about winning.
Cleary will make the best choice to benefit the team every week, Tedesco and Woods won't drop their performances now because they'll only make themselves look pathetic. But on the off chance they do, I'm sure Cleary will make the right choice based on what's best for his team.

Club is not loyal to players, players are not loyal to the club

so tell me now why should fans remain loyal to the club and watch theses guys who have no heart to stay at the club play for the tigers in 2017??? who the hell wants to watch that now>?

Staff online

Back