Liam Fulton's Passion

AmericanHistoryX

Epic prank catches out Wade McKinnon James Phelps

AFTER just two weeks in Tiger land Wade McKinnon is an expert in all things black and gold after being forced into a bit of research by a couple of cunning teammates.
Having just arrived at the club from New Zealand, he received a call from a man claiming to be the club's marketing manager, asking him to pen a speech on the club and deliver it to Tigers sponsors on game day.

"Yeah it was me pretending to be the marketing manager," Tigers funny man Liam Fulton confessed. "I also told him that he had to wear a suit to the game."

The former Warrior took the bait hook, line and sinker and came to the game in his best bag of fruit, speech in hand. "It was hilarious," Fulton continued.

"After the phone call he came to training saying he had to do a speech but he didn't know anything about the club because he had only been here two days."

Aside from a couple of expletive-laden text messages to Fulton, McKinnon took the prank well.

lol, what's next?

Ennis is going to ask for a maths teacher for his kids struggling in maths, Fulton will answer to the call and tell Ennis that 1+1 = 3 and he'll pass on the word to his kid only for them to get an F?

mate of mine used to work at the office at camp concord. he told me that fults would always call up asking what underwear he was wearing haha. he learnt that the best way to avoid his prank was to tell him he wasnt wearing any :S

Nice, good ice breaker too!
The best way to make someone feel part of something is to take the P*ss, it's the Australian way.

Back