**live game feed** vs Penalty Broncos

@hodgo said:
i dont think people give our defense enough credit tbh. We are a far better d team then we have ever been

I agree with this..they are hitting harder and sticking most times..

@avocadoontoast said:
Thought he looked pretty good tonight before the injury. But haters gonna hate.

Ohh nice try with using my words but please tell me what he actually did that was any good. he has been useless all season for us.

Most one dimensional player i have seen in years.

Our ball handling is really letting us down… dropped a lot of easily catchable balls... our passing is also not on the mark, our big boys are almost stopping to take the ball before running it up... but they are all trying hard. Proud of the boys

@Shubert said:
no i was taken to the hill at Liechardt since i was a young girl with my dad and I now in my 50's so definitely haven't just been watching the last month - thanks Tiger

Well it should be nothing new then. I like your Leichhardt story, similar to mine. Best place on earth imo. ;)

Our defence has be great. Kept us in the game. Sticking on first contact for the most part

Are you talking about Farahs hog with 15 seconds out in front .. ball should of gone to one of the halves for a shot …sorry if game management equals hate for you !

@avocadoontoast said:
Thought he looked pretty good tonight before the injury. But haters gonna hate.

No hating but he did drop the ball over the try line before he was injured

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-5/broncos-v-wests-tigers/

First half:
Brooks - huge improvement! Bad kicking but much better!!!
Mbye - Garbage
Reynolds - quiet
Matterson/garner- fantastic
Farah - excellent running
Centres and wingers - ok
Front rowers - solid
AND
Marsters hit a kick! Pop the champers!!

Hodgson having a chat with Mbye in the sheds… hope he takes his advice...

Back