**live game feed ** vs the Broncos

@tigerneddyk said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418807) said:
@birchgrovetigers said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418801) said:
@jc99 said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418785) said:
I don't wanna hear any more 'ball hog' chat, most try assists at the Tigers ![D9FAF1A6-9895-4F49-B95C-2A324D20AE75.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1626595610982-d9faf1a6-9895-4f49-b95c-2a324d20ae75.jpeg)

Yep - absolutely killed it. Though brooks had only an average game, thought their combination looked decent. Seemed to me when in our own half brooks ran the show, then on attack mostly got out of the way/distributed to Doueihi out wide.

Somehow Madge will find a reason to pickMbye at 5/8 next week… mark my words!

That's silly, Madge was the one that put Doueihi there in the first place.

Don't get the hate for Mbye yesterday ...he was OK out of dummy half and his defence was solid ..about a 6/10 game

@mike said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419461) said:
@kevb said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419066) said:
@willow said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1418716) said:
Fatty must be on the cans saying Mbye has been good today

He was a lot better than Liddle.

Liddle was far superior to Mbye. Liddle was the reason we scored the 1st two trys. Mbye is a waste of space and should just leave, like now.

You need to take your blinkers of mate. I can't recall a try assist by either Liddle or Mbye. Are you suggesting that if you pass from dummy-half in a tryscoring movement this somehow is the reason a try was scored, I don't think so. We scored 8 tries Liddle passed from dummy-half in 2 and Mybe passed from in 5 tryscoring plays?

@kevb said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420099) said:

Liddle was far superior to Mbye. Liddle was the reason we scored the 1st two trys. Mbye is a waste of space and should just leave, like now.

You need to take your blinkers of mate. I can't recall a try assist by either Liddle or Mbye. Are you suggesting that if you pass from dummy-half in a tryscoring movement this somehow is the reason a try was scored, I don't think so. We scored 8 tries Liddle passed from dummy-half in 2 and Mybe passed from in 5 tryscoring plays?

Wasn’t a try assist but Liddle got us going forward on both accounts. Mbye is useless. Worst dummy half in the comp. As a stated previously the reason we were better in the second half was in spite of Mbye. It was because of our nearly 100% completion rate. We never gave the Broncos easy ball like we did in the first half, pure and simple.

@mike said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420112) said:

Wasn’t a try assist but Liddle got us going forward on both accounts. Mbye is useless. Worst dummy half in the comp. As a stated previously the reason we were better in the second half was in spite of Mbye. It was because of our nearly 100% completion rate. We never gave the Broncos easy ball like we did in the first half, pure and simple.

Still got them blinkers on mate?

@kevb said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420155) said:
@mike said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420112) said:

Still got them blinkers on mate?

No, just my opinion and you haven’t given me any reason to change it.

@happy_tiger said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419999) said:
Don't get the hate for Mbye yesterday ...he was OK out of dummy half and his defence was solid ..about a 6/10 game

It's the consistent 5 or 6/10 games that kill you over time.

I liked how we used Mikaele. Madge obviously told him to just run as hard and straight as possible every time he got the ball. Didn't over complicated it and we got the best out of him

Well played Gamble, i thought he would over cook his revenge but he played smart and played one of his better games.

Loved the head to head with Garner. Showed me that we need to look at moving Garner.

@geo said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419425) said:
@spud_murphy said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419301) said:
@jrdee said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419288) said:
@spud_murphy said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419283) said:
So who was the ref wearing the Gerard Sutton mask today? Because he reffed the game fairly and gave us the rub of the green way too much to actually be Gerald Sutton.

You must have been watching a different game to me

Just finished watching the replay closely, he has never been this kind to us…never!

Most times this year a TRY sent up No TRY (Nofoaluma’s 2nd) normally sent up as TRY..to be proved otherwise..

Donkeys No TRY cleared by Sutooon when Brooks was bowled over in front of him.. had to be tipped to have a look..

A few 6 agains to the Donks 1st half were the ball was clearly not played at .. just kicked into the Wests Tigers player..

Ok like I said, not perfect, but you have to admit he was streets better than any other time he has refereed us. He finally reffed it fair for once, Broncos copped plenty also.

@earl said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420175) said:
@happy_tiger said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1419999) said:

It's the consistent 5 or 6/10 games that kill you over time.

If he had a 3/10 game ...yeah bury the guy .....

@dgilly said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Broncos](/post/1420228) said:
I liked how we used Mikaele. Madge obviously told him to just run as hard and straight as possible every time he got the ball. Didn't over complicated it and we got the best out of him

Probably was a bit wider than usual ...I don't mind that ...especially in the red zone

![96302baa-14cf-4ceb-8ba3-729ac1d239c3-image.png](/assets/uploads/files/1626754276605-96302baa-14cf-4ceb-8ba3-729ac1d239c3-image.png)

Back