**live game feed** vs the Dogs

@gnr4life said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463766) said:
@diedpretty said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463719) said:
@barnsta-b said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463682) said:
Get rid of brooks and i also reckon madge will get the boot also

i don't think they will both go - Brooks is a capable NRL half but he has gone backwards at a rate of knots under Maguire. We would be up for nearly a 1mill to move both on. Can't see that happening.

Brooks won’t. Whose gonna take him? ?

Thats what i was trying to point out - we would have to carry at least 350k of his 850k contract to move him on plus a reported payout of 750k to sack Maguire. I can't see us moving them both on. I suppose the cheaper option is to get rid of Brooks which i have no problem with as there is no way he can stay if Maguire is coach. Personally i would get rid of the m both but i don't think the club has the balls to do it.

@diedpretty said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1465160) said:
@gnr4life said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463766) said:
@diedpretty said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463719) said:
@barnsta-b said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463682) said:
Get rid of brooks and i also reckon madge will get the boot also

i don't think they will both go - Brooks is a capable NRL half but he has gone backwards at a rate of knots under Maguire. We would be up for nearly a 1mill to move both on. Can't see that happening.

Brooks won’t. Whose gonna take him? ?

Thats what i was trying to point out - we would have to carry at least 350k of his 850k contract to move him on plus a reported payout of 750k to sack Maguire. I can't see us moving them both on. I suppose the cheaper option is to get rid of Brooks which i have no problem with as there is no way he can stay if Maguire is coach. Personally i would get rid of the m both but i don't think the club has the balls to do it.

I have been a big supporter of Brooks over the years but his performance yesterday was so inept i feel his time is up.He needs a change of scenery as he is a decent player but he will not get there playing with us.Likewise we need an organising HB.i honestly dont know if Hastings can do that job but Brooks certainly can't.We shouldnt have to fork out too much to move him on as he will definately get other clubs interest

@wt2k said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1465045) said:
Who knows if it's true, one of the ambush folks can probably find out. Crawley saying it's Pascoe and Hartigan doing the review.

Those nitwits what a horror show.

@willow said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463802) said:
@nt_tiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463797) said:
Brooks is playing dumb

That's no surprise to any of us unfortunately

I'm sure he is playing to be sacked - there is no way any club is going to pay him the reported 850k he is on with us. If he walks away he would be lucky to get 500k.

@avocadoontoast said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1464742) said:
@tyga said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1464729) said:
@spacecub said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1463960) said:
2022 starts tomorrow with the appointment of Flannigan

I’m hearing you are on the money. Ciraldo turned us down and Flanagan is coming. Players must have know coming into the game.

Is that a hunch or do you have some info Tyga?

So they played awful cos they knew a new coach was coming ?

Would that imply they like Madge ?
Lol, putting on a bit of a show for their new coach who was watching at fox studio?

Makes no sense.

Luke "Brodie Croft" Brooks.

My oh my...

So much time investing in this guy off his great debut game.... and he never looked a first grader again.

@boonboon said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1464823) said:
@swordy said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1464700) said:
I went out to Redcliffe to watch this game, and its the worst game I have EVER seen live. Daylight second.

I believe the coach should stay, because if he goes, it doesnt chaneg the pathetic efforts of these guys tonight.

Brooks - always been a supporter until today, He has to go for everyones sake.
Nofoluma has always been my feelgood player, but he ran 800m sideways and never ran forward. Stands there looking at the sky all the time, he doesnt want to be there. Completely effortless today.
Talua getting injured helped us! He was garbage when he was on.
Cini should never see first grade again.
I am Liddle's number one fan and it pains me to say, but he did nothing, yet again.
Joffa - useless and didnt care.

Literally - Shawn Blore was the only one having a go.
Mikaele looked totally bored in the warm up, let alone the game.
Even Stefan was quiet, same with Luciano and Twal. Luciano tried to kick start them a few times but just wasnt on the same planet.

It was just an utter disgrace,

Changing the coach changes nothing. These guys are just leaderless, gutless non-triers!

One i will question - Mikaele made 140m and 33 tackles. Was one of the few that made an effirt

Fair call. The stats don't lie to be fair. But I will say this. There was nothing to the Bulldogs. I can see why they are wooden spooners. If our mob played like they did last week for example, Mikaele's figures would have been 300m+, 12 EFFECTIVE tackles and probably a try or two.

Really, him and others were just loitering alot of the game, clearly switched off and ready to go home. If this kid ever realises what he is, look out.

@demps said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1465187) said:

My oh my...

So much time investing in this guy off his great debut game.... and he never looked a first grader again.

I was thinking the same. Brodie Croft is exactly the same as Brooks.
Storm hid his inadequacies for a while but realised he was crap and moved him on.
In a poor team, the Broncos, it was clear he was garbage and they moved him on swiftly.

It’s so obvious what the Tigers need to do.

Why don’t they just do it already?

My oh my...

He looked pretty good to me under Cleary. Cleary is a fine coach and can sum up the strengths of his players.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1465195) said:

My oh my...

He looked pretty good to me under Cleary. Cleary is a fine coach and can sum up the strengths of his players.

He also played well under Potter .. credit where due .

![Screenshot_20210906-082623_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630880812626-screenshot_20210906-082623_instagram.jpg)

@JC99 @Lauren

@demps said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Dogs](/post/1465228) said:
![Screenshot_20210906-082623_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630880812626-screenshot_20210906-082623_instagram.jpg)

@JC99 @Lauren

Big mad

![Screenshot_20210906-114236_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630892579998-screenshot_20210906-114236_instagram.jpg)

![Screenshot_20210907-133153_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630985550008-screenshot_20210907-133153_instagram.jpg)

Latest posts

Back