**live game feed** vs the Panthers

@hobbo1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380823) said:
Some of these face slaps are ridiculous to cop a penalty

I'd call them something else but would cop a ban

@willow said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380840) said:
@adelaidetiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380832) said:
Garner having a cracker, starting to live up to hype?

He's been decent for a while now.

More talking about the consistency, still a few doubting his potential.

@geo said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380829) said:
Outstanding defence...that's all I'll say

Have you let down the tyres on Ivan’s bus at the back of the main stand yet ?

agreed but the players know whats gonna happen if they make contact with the head so learn to stay away. I understand many cases are unavoidable but few of the ones tonight have been.

@adelaidetiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380849) said:
@willow said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380840) said:
@adelaidetiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380832) said:
Garner having a cracker, starting to live up to hype?

He's been decent for a while now.

More talking about the consistency, still a few doubting his potential.

He's solid.

@gregjm87 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380852) said:

agreed but the players know whats gonna happen if they make contact with the head so learn to stay away. I understand many cases are unavoidable but few of the ones tonight have been.

True but quite a few.....

@gallagher said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380837) said:
@the_patriot said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380831) said:
Maguire will screw this up if he only brings Blore and Amone on once the game is over.

We need them to break this Penrith defence.

Good call. Would you start them at halftime?

I would start them after half time.

Panthers have absolutely nothing in attack. We couldn’t have given them more opportunities. But if we keep doing it we run the risk of them jagging one of a kick etc.

We play this second half even half smart and we win this comfortably. We play well and blow them off the park.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380830) said:
I'm very excited by Seyfarth. He is so busy and our first break came from his offload.

He’s a huge reason why the middle looks tight tonight . Also he doesn’t end the tackle until the player is on his back or the ref has said get off him for the third time .

Garner, Twal and Seyfarth have been huge.

Mbye is class - I know people hate his pay packet but he is a natural half. Brooks and Liddle looking dangerous.

If we can get an early score in the second half it will be massive for our mentality.

Been goin crazy this game has been good and my mates internet has been cutting out 😂😂

@atown said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380856) said:
Panthers have absolutely nothing in attack. We couldn’t have given them more opportunities. But if we keep doing it we run the risk of them jagging one of a kick etc.

We play this second half even half smart and we win this comfortably. We play well and blow them off the park.

I agree

Their attack on the edges looks slow and predictable. The only way I see them scoring at the moment is a Fisher Harris or Kikau crash ball close to the line

@aesopian said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380847) said:
Pretty obvious this scummy ref has instructions to keep da pamfers in the game. Not even trying to hide the fact :angry: :angry:

which penalty (aside from the one crusher on Momo) was wrong? Not like the crackdown is ridiculously over the top wrong but wrong as in shouldnt be called a penalty when considering the instructions they are under with regards to high contact

@gazlord95 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380833) said:
Madge listening to brooks and mbye was good to see

What do you mean? In the sheds or prior to the game?

Incredible considering the 'vibe' of the game at the moment, and our 9 penalties against us, that we didn't get a player sent to the bin.

@hugh1954 said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1380863) said:
Settle in ,the boys always supply some anxiety for us

Wouldn't be the Tigers without 20 minutes of clocking off.

Back