**live game feed** vs the Panthers

Given who the Knights and Titans are playing, we *should* finish the round sitting 11th (the Sharks with the bye have a slightly better differential)

I don't even care if panthers were understrength im glad we won and we could be the only team to beat them hope this gives us heaps of confidence to go into next game

Very impressed with Brooks. Kicking game, running game and his defence was great. Good on him.

@dwight-schrute said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381321) said:
Don't forget we get to beat 'em again tomorrow at Lidcombe!

Will be there

Good win. Could have been more comprehensive if the coach would go to the bench before the defence cracks. Not after they do

@seant said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381322) said:
Very impressed with Brooks. Kicking game, running game and his defence was great. Good on him.

defence especially!

Braith is a pleb hey can he bag us anymore. Hasn't mentioned momos lying down etc only we did apparently

Highlight for me was Roberts sticking up for Laurie.
Brilliant stuff that bonds a team

@gallagher said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381328) said:
Highlight for me was Roberts sticking up for Laurie.
Brilliant stuff that bonds a team

Totally agree mate

@old_man_tiger said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381324) said:
Anasta crying about the penalty try hahaha

Top night thanks Tigers

Says if Lucy gets up it’s play on no try, he got hit in the head in the act of scoring you moron Anasta

How bout Noffa’s speed to run down Staines? Did someone have the speed gun on him?

@seant said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381322) said:

I would add to this, tonight I saw him drag players in and then put blokes through gaps. If he keeps this up, we are every chance of knocking over the slimeys next week.

@hodgo said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381327) said:
Braith is a pleb hey can he bag us anymore. Hasn't mentioned momos lying down etc only we did apparently

Momo's a slow cat.

@tigerdave said in [\*\*live game feed\*\* vs the Panthers](/post/1381311) said:
yep we're 10th at the moment with a -54 differential

it got a nice boost tonight

Never was good at math

Seyfarth, Blore, Stefano a lot of NSW Under age talent. If we can jag Butcher from the Roosters we have the makings of a very good second row and lock.

Jesus apparently we are the only team that does it my God the bias is crazy

Back