**live game feed ** vs the Sharks

Glad I didn’t bother watching. The 8 wins we had have been a big ol mirage. We can only beat teams with half there team missing and only JUST beat them.

We have no intensity whatsoever.

We do the short kickoff, we get to the ball first, we knock it back.. we put it on the boot... THEN we knock it on. Sigh really...

@wt2k said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450666) said:
Don't mind Flanno as a commentator

Me too, my criticism is he has been too positive about us.

@snake said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450664) said:
Maguire is an embarrassment to our club!

As if we weren’t an embarrassment before him 🤔

@starswithstripes said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450677) said:
Finish this sentence. Next year West Tigers will……

be next year

I haven’t watched this whole game but this second half shows me more than ever that the players are the problem. Once again can’t turn up for an important game, the forwards are making the metres up the field And the halves can do noting with it and the backs are punishing the whole team with unforced errors. Joke.

Tom Amone. Another great young player. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF OUR RECRUITMENT? THERE MUST BE BETTER YOUNG PLAYERS.

@starswithstripes said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450677) said:
Finish this sentence. Next year West Tigers will……

improve marginally

@aturkey said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450685) said:
Tom Amone. Another great young player. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF OUR RECRUITMENT? THERE MUST BE BETTER YOUNG PLAYERS.

Hey, don’t say anything bad about our young players, they’re awesome.

Don't worry another bout of Madge swearing and talking about how much he loves Rugby League will sort this lot out .Oh wait a minute...

@depressed said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450679) said:
Glad I didn’t bother watching. The 8 wins we had have been a big ol mirage. We can only beat teams with half there team missing and only JUST beat them.

We have no intensity whatsoever.

Truth

@gnr4life said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450692) said:
@aturkey said in [\*\*live game feed \*\* vs the Sharks](/post/1450685) said:

Hey, don’t say anything bad about our young players, they’re awesome.

its our younger players

havent been born yet

Latest posts

Back