Live game thread: Contains spoilers

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Chee Kam and Rochow have been real surprises to me so far this year. I always thought Rochow was just an average journeyman and MCK was in rugby league purely for the social aspect, rather than actually putting in on the field! Good on them both for working hard to develop their talents and lift up their games. They have certainly proved me wrong.

MCK has come on in leaps and bounds over the off season, he could develop into the weapon on the edge we've been looking for since losing Dwyer and Ellis.

You wanna join the fan club too?

Never thought I'd say this but yeah why not! ?

You're in. You can't leave tho.
|
|
|
V

I'll join as well, he was sensational in the 2nd trial and I think that he will prove a lot of people wrong this year!

Well, that is just amazing. But we need to back it up next week. Too many times we have one the first round and lost the next 3\. Next week boys - next week!

@ said:
Che Kam was a highly thought of junior and played for the Junior Kangaroos.

Some players take time to adjust to the riggers of NRL.

Looks like 2018 could be Chem Kam's breakout year.

Played Australian Schoolboys out of Erindale High ACT.

Did anybody watch the Roosters post game presser? Friend looked like a naughty schoolboy in the principles office. Loved it.

Great win, I’m still in disbelief.

Kev has to be dropped but the worst thing about winning today is I saw them play that new rubbish song at full time on the big screen

Can't take the smile off my face 😀

Well gentlemen and ladies. I did it. I cracked open my bottle of Wild Turkey Masters Keep. That I got for my 40th birthday last year. It's $249 a bottle and i've been waiting for a special occasion to open it. Before the Tigers /Cocks game last year, I said I'd open it if we won. We didn't so i didn't open it. But now I have and it is sooo smooth and quite strong. Quite drunk at the moment. :smiley: Go the Tigers.. :righton:

@ said:
Well gentlemen and ladies. I did it. I cracked open my bottle of Wild Turkey Masters Keep. That I got for my 40th birthday last year. It's $249 a bottle and i've been waiting for a special occasion to open it. Before the Tigers /Cocks game last year, I said I'd open it if we won. We didn't so i didn't open it. But now I have and it is sooo smooth and quite strong. Quite drunk at the moment. :smiley: Go the Tigers.. :righton:

Lost my voice at the game, made up for it with some spanish red wine ans japanese whiskey

All went down smooth!

If you wanna know how the rest of the boys felt about that win… That's Gamble btw
https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/972405902711046145

nice to see noffa still banging the esky for the team song ever though he played reggies

@ said:
nice to see noffa still banging the esky for the team song ever though he played reggies

Nice? It’s amazing. The club doesn’t need to keep going about how united the squad is and how they are “on the bus”. It’s evident at times like this. Don’t make it contrived, let the supporters see it for themselves.

@ said:

I have not stopped texting my roosters mate, so far he has not replied but I can feel an explosion coming on! :laughing:

Latest posts

Members online

Back