LIVE GAME Live Game Thread v Warriors *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
like the last game, where is the coach to make the necessary changes? But no, we again select Nofoaluma , and to make the attack even worse, we put 2nd rower to the centre!
All of our players stagnated, and are much worse than the last year!

Are you kidding? We literally had 2 players left after injuries to pick from.

Three tries in the last 5 halves? Terrible attack. Defence was much improved. Buggered if I know how we managed to lose that. No team has a worse extra player conversion than us. Brooks can't count numbers. Laurie has regressed terribly. Just zero spark.

We have no centre stocks.
It's a massive error in recruitment to start every season without correct staffing in place for the team.

Stupidity at the highest.
We still have spot in the squad. Our hierarchy just sucks.

Wooden spoon written all over this squad. Expected bottom 4 but yikes it's bad. Don't think the injured can save us from it

Can someone please remind me when the last time was when we scored a tried when the other team had a player in the sin bin.

In a game that was very winnable, the only class that was shown was by rookie Madden and one foot out the door Liddle.

Laurie and Brooks should be ashamed of themselves.

Simpkin isn't first grade standard.
When Liddle came off we turned to mud.

our attack seems utterly clueless...there seems to be zero structures in place when in good positions, and zero support play....

Infuriating. will someone please stand up and take responsibility!

Really??? Who the hell does coach this train wreck ?? The most poorly drilled and coached team I have ever seen in the NRL??? In 40 years !!
Bulldogs say hello, last year let alone the last 40 years, know the game much? They were in a position to win that game. Warriors first two tries were because our players didn't commit, one in particular, Laurie was crap all game. That loss is more on him than Madge

I don't actually get up Brooks but jeez for your halfback to go missing and not direct those sets on there line was terrible. He needed to organise every play but it was just one out no idea rubbish.

We have no centre stocks.
It's a massive error in recruitment to start every season without correct staffing in place for the team.

Stupidity at the highest.

We currently have 4 centres injured. There aren’t many clubs that have 6 top shelf centres on their roster.

Reactions: Moh
In a game that was very winnable, the only class that was shown was by rookie Madden and one foot out the door Liddle.

Laurie and Brooks should be ashamed of themselves.

Simpkin isn't first grade standard.
When Liddle came off we turned to mud.
Let's face it. Most of the team aren't first grade. The whole club shouldn't even be playing in the NRL. It's the same pitiful performances week after week. My God that was embarrassing.

Last edited:
like the last game, where is the coach to make the necessary changes? But no, we again select Nofoaluma , and to make the attack even worse, we put 2nd rower to the centre!
All of our players stagnated, and are much worse than the last year!
Pissed we lost as well but who are you choosing to replace Nofo when we already have a big chunk of players out.. Garner in centre was better then most weeks.

Back