Live game thread vs the Cowboys

Payten had a bit heavy earlier in the year and this is the result.

If we were the ones down by one and the same thing happened no way they give us the penalty.
Exactly. Payten put the NRL on notice, and the fine he copped would be well worth it I would say considering the decisions they now get. I hate the fact that we consistently cop bad calls and just stay silent. Something has to change and the time is now for Sheens to get in the media like he has been in the last few weeks and just absolutely lambast the NRL for the shambles it is.

I will never forget that call in Brisbane a few years ago in GP and the joke of an apology we got from the NRL and would hate for that to be the case here again.

For once, it’s a legitimate gripe re the referees. While it sucks, it was still a great effort. And if they play more like that consistently, they’ll win a lot more games.
Nah, I thought you're stance was that we're the Wests Tigers and we always find a way to lose, don't we?

Time for our lawyer chairman to demand answers & what compensation the Club is going to receive.

Is there a chance both teams can be given the 2 points if it is against the laws of the game (even though Cows don’t deserve it)?

Let’s see if Sportsbet & co allow punters who had Tigers to win or in multis too to win their bets!

we beat them and we were 💯 robbed Tim needs to call the NRL out on it and ask why they had to cheat to give cows our 2 points

Not to forget the Luciano try that wasn't even sent upstairs in a game we lost by 4... Did we ever even get an apology for that lol?

Do it Gardiner

Do it

Payten did it , he did his noggin at the refs and now look at them

It's time

Do it
Did he, I haven’t watched the press conference but given he is 3rd choice as coach this season what does he have to loose? Club should Pay the fine if he skates too close to the line!

Back