**Live game thread* WT vs Warriors

I don't believe that is true. We will have a new coach announced shortly and I'd suggest at least a couple of new signings with players waiting to see who our new coach will be. Morale in the joint will pick up immediately.

I want to believe. Sacking Madge and letting Luc go though are really poor decisions at least short term. The way they handled recruiting Ciraldo was incompetent.

If they turn it around you can tell me I was wrong and that would be awesome.

I want to believe. Sacking Madge and letting Luc go though are really poor decisions at least short term. The way they handled recruiting Ciraldo was incompetent.

If they turn it around you can tell me I was wrong and that would be awesome.
I noticed Luciano came off the interchange for the Cowboys. Payten is a very tactical coach and knew immediately how to get the best from him.

Fact is we need genuine pace and Brooks/Garner is a good combination which we have never fully utilised.

They can both play but I still think they are fringe first graders. They both also have plenty of upside. They just aren't guys that move the needle.

Brooks cops it so unfairly. The little dude tries so hard.

They can both play but I still think they are fringe first graders. They both also have plenty of upside. They just aren't guys that move the needle.

Brooks cops it so unfairly. The little dude tries so hard.
Both are NRL players. Garner will come ahead under Cleary. If I recall it was Cleary who recruited him to WTs.

I noticed Luciano came off the interchange for the Cowboys. Payten is a very tactical coach and knew immediately how to get the best from him.

That is over reading the situation. He was off the bench because he has just gone up there. He is a quality player though. He moves the needle.

Madge was hard done by. I think I told you I spoke to Kautoga (?? spelling) and he told me Madge had spoken to him about his game. Mind you Madge's comments were to work on his wrestling.

Welcome to beinf a tigers supporter
When everything outside of a tigers game provides more entertainment than the game itself

That is over reading the situation. He was off the bench because he has just gone up there. He is a quality player though. He moves the needle.

Madge was hard done by. I think I told you I spoke to Kautoga (?? spelling) and he told me Madge had spoken to him about his game. Mind you Madge's comments were to work on his wrestling.
Payten imo is in a different league in terms of coaching. He will get the best from Luciano and use him for his impact. Maguire had to go.

Sacking Madge has ripped out the soul of this team.

Got to remember we r playing 4 next year.

Can't be too harsh on Kimmorley.

Part of it madge would of been making buys and picking players to save his job.

Kimmorley doesn't have to do that.

For example Justin Matamua. Of course he's a better 13 than joffa but is it good for his development to chuck him in last week?

Madge would of been playing AD the full 80 and BK giving him less game time to recover. Same with Utoikamanu.

I think if you take the emotion out of it, and if you're looking at the overall benefit of the club in particular next year Kimmorley is doing a very commendable job.

This season was gone a long time ago we need to accept this.

For example Justin Matamua. Of course he's a better 13 than joffa but is it good for his development to chuck him in last week?
This is what people don’t get when they say “just blood some kids”. You just can’t do it like it’s no big deal. If you blood them before they are ready it can destroy them. Especially forwards. Just ask Matt Groat.

Just watched the game again and our halves were terrible. To not take advantage of two sets up their end in the 1st half by wasting 5th tackle options set up the fatigue that occured later in the half.
AD is not a half - he is obviously an intelligent player and wants to lead the team from 1st/2nd receiver, however he crabs across field and takes his centres and any attacking momentum out of play. He makes their impact non existent. For the next couple of weeks, put him in the centres and see if he can run on to the ball and bust some defence.
Forwards defending well but then have nothing in the tank for attack (which is the opposite of what should be happening!)

The reason we lost was we played one out football, we never put them under any pressure. Did noddy sent them out to play like that or was he to dumb to realise that they weren’t moving the ball . We are nearly running last what did we have to lose , to play attacking football , but no we just keep playing this one out crap 💩 we need a coach who will demand that we play with the ball , when it’s needed . We change coach and still play the same crap 💩

The reason we lost was we played one out football, we never put them under any pressure.

I said at half time they have to play smart expansive footy. Everyone goes on about defense. We defended pretty well yesterday and they scored 20 points.

You can't win unless you threaten when you have the ball and put points on.

This is what people don’t get when they say “just blood some kids”. You just can’t do it like it’s no big deal. If you blood them before they are ready it can destroy them. Especially forwards. Just ask Matt Groat.

Matt Groat was never going to make it - or "Be Ready" as you put it...
Even if he debuted now...
Couldn't make it in the UK 2nd (Or 3rd) Grade.
Was a shadow of Begovich at the time, Did OK in 20's because it was a decent side and he was a big kid... Outside that, He had absolutely nothing....

He wasn't even really rated at the time, How he got a start that day against the Dragons IIRC
is beyond me...

My friend is the remote control.
I always watch the game again the day after and with a remote control I was able to fast forward to the good stuff from the tigers.
From yesterdays game against the Warriors I was able to see a whole 10 min of enjoyable footy. 🥺
Bring on next week, I hope we beat 10min. 🤔

I don't believe that is true. We will have a new coach announced shortly and I'd suggest at least a couple of new signings with players waiting to see who our new coach will be. Morale in the joint will pick up immediately.
I tell ya what . . . . I'd hate to see what would have been written on here about Madge if he was still the coach yesterday.
But I do like your enthusiasm in light of the crap we dish up regardless of who holds the clipboard.

Latest posts

Back