**Live game thread* WT vs Warriors

Really don’t know what we are getting so upset about.
With our injuries, weak roster, Coach that just did not get results and our decision to get rid of dead wood early and blood some youngsters ….. just what the #@$&#$ did you people expect.
Even before the season started we were almost stuffed but with all that on board now we just can’t expect much in short term.
So I would just suggest that we all stop all this lunching party stuff and get real.
WT game time 2022 …. go spend some time with family, read a book but for Christ sake don’t torture yourself and watch …. there’s nothing there but pain and misery.
Who is even injured now? Surely that excuse is off the table! The bleeding hearts all wanted to blame that earlier in the year but now we have our players back and we are worse.

Yes, I predicted this mess all off season and every year before that but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t piss me off.

When something is so predictably bad you don’t bury your head in the sand you find the root cause and you $&@$ing fix it. Well we’ve tried the coach change a few times now so that ain’t the cause.

I watch now simply because I know they’re running out of days those inept guys who keep blaming coaches. It’s fun watching them fail.

Last edited:
We were chasing Latrell & TPG, we had money. Madge couldn’t attract a lap dance wit a wallet full of $100 notes.
That’s right latrell went to Souths for half our contract offer 😂, TPG got offered more to go to Canterbury.

Not quite.. base contract is 110k , he's on 250k (reportedly) but I get your point, not a large amount but he did nothing today and I'm probably not alone in saying..has done nothing all year..
He was on that last year. They didn't take up his option. He received a train and trial, then a base contract. So I think you'll find he is on 110.

He was on that last year. They didn't take up his option. He received a train and trial, then a base contract. So I think you'll find he is on 110.
Just watched the post game press conference and I've got some great news for you all. Noddy and Jacko have identified everything we did wrong and plan to fix it for future games. For example, Jacko mentioned that we gave away a few silly penalties and lost momentum as a result. Now that we know that we won't do that next game and won't lose momentum. He also said we failed to capitalise on line breaks. Again, we'll fix that next week. Nobody will be able to beat us. Happy days ahead.

Really don’t know what we are getting so upset about.
With our injuries, weak roster, Coach that just did not get results and our decision to get rid of dead wood early and blood some youngsters ….. just what the #@$&#$ did you people expect.
Even before the season started we were almost stuffed but with all that on board now we just can’t expect much in short term.
So I would just suggest that we all stop all this lunching party stuff and get real.
WT game time 2022 …. go spend some time with family, read a book but for Christ sake don’t torture yourself and watch …. there’s nothing there but pain and misery.
Very poignant. Sad and yet somehow powerful.

Just watched the post game press conference and I've got some great news for you all. Noddy and Jacko have identified everything we did wrong and plan to fix it for future games. For example, Jacko mentioned that we gave away a few silly penalties and lost momentum as a result. Now that we know that we won't do that next game and won't lose momentum. He also said we failed to capitalise on line breaks. Again, we'll fix that next week. Nobody will be able to beat us. Happy days ahead.
Jacko spoke well. And he’s right we do butcher more chances than we ice. That’s what happens when you sign the fish that John west rejects.

I just finished watching the game and my overall impression was that we actually weren’t that bad. Our A was pretty average which was partly due to a lack of field position and possession (which in turn was due to our forwards just not being effective - this is a current roster issue.)
But i thought our D generally was far better and tougher than past weeks and our ball control and completions also. The tries they scored were from kicks (which we don’t ever defend well) and they beat us with a power game full of enthusiasm that we simply couldn’t match.
I thought we tried hard in the main part - which as limp as it sounds, because we all want to win, is about as good as this squad is going to do.

I just finished watching the game and my overall impression was that we actually weren’t that bad. Our A was pretty average which was partly due to a lack of field position and possession (which in turn was due to our forwards just not being effective - this is a current roster issue.)
But i thought our D generally was far better and tougher than past weeks and our ball control and completions also. The tries they scored were from kicks (which we don’t ever defend well) and they beat us with a power game full of enthusiasm that we simply couldn’t match.
I thought we tried hard in the main part - which as limp as it sounds, because we all want to win, is about as good as this squad is going to do.
A pretty fair summary of today.

What a terrible performance. Laurie pathetic. Hastings appalling. Brooks rubbish. Maumolo was good, Pole was solid too. Nof was a stat hungry ball hog. Centres invisible. Seyfarth too weak to play first grade again.

There's just such an extreme lack of quality out there. We won't win another game, we simply don't have any good players.

We have a squad full of slow, dumb, lazy useless idiots. Ideally the new coach will go in and write 20 names on a board and tell them all to bugger off ASAP. There's maybe 6 players that can contribute next season

Maybe you missed the part where we let them stroll 70m every set.

Don't compliment our defence. It was awful. We were rubbish. Just because they didn't score 50 doesnt mean we defended well. The warriors are a terrible side but still have a bunch of quality players that we simply can't compete with.

We just have one of the worst rosters ever put on an NRL field

We have now lost 20 of our last 26 games…..abject failure in the club from the top down…we don’t deserve to be playing in the NRL..Noddy has no idea, but I feel sorry for him….this dumb club should’ve had a replacement lined up when they sacked Madge….

What a terrible performance. Laurie pathetic. Hastings appalling. Brooks rubbish. Maumolo was good, Pole was solid too. Nof was a stat hungry ball hog. Centres invisible. Seyfarth too weak to play first grade again.

There's just such an extreme lack of quality out there. We won't win another game, we simply don't have any good players.

We have a squad full of slow, dumb, lazy useless idiots. Ideally the new coach will go in and write 20 names on a board and tell them all to bugger off ASAP. There's maybe 6 players that can contribute next season
6…..that many

Positives:
Doueihi second game back from ACL reminding us why he’s our best player
Pole looked at home - he could be quite something (need to remember he was playing SG Ball literally 12 weeks ago)
Gone under the radar because of how bad the team is, Joffa is having a good season.
Noddy gone surely.
isnt Noddy putting in “good structures“ and has “sound philosophies“….that’s what came out of the club last week

Latest posts

Back