**Live game thread**

Can someone explain why Packer is in the side? I havnt seen him do anything for a few weeks now..

Eisenhuth and MWZ should be pushing trolleys at Coles …
They’d probably suck at that as well

@ said:
Titans just too good for us even though we are great at giving away field position with stupid unforced errors.

Well done Titans

Tigers lost. Titans didn't win. Gibe that much ball away and an under tens team could of won.

@ said:
Blocker just said we can’t be happy with where we are placed. Great observation Block.

Can we see if blocker is available? Rather him running out there than the pillows that make up our forward pack.

@ said:
@ said:
Titans just too good for us even though we are great at giving away field position with stupid unforced errors.

Well done Titans

Tigers lost. Titans didn't win. Gibe that much ball away and an under tens team could of won.

No Titans won

Glad everyone turned out to Leichardt for this disgrace…. now they know what the supporters deal with at ctown.... get a few crap calls from the ref and they give up... I thought Cleary rectified this at the start of the year... obviously not. We are mentally weak. The nrl needs to go back to one ref.... two refs do the game no good. But the tigers handling is a joke.... may aswell play afl the way they drop it...

We need a decent forward pack that hurts the opposition…
Apart from Aloiai who hits it up hard the rest are pussys ...

Can we now actually be honest that the honeymoon period is over with Ivan. Massive flop. Is JT able to come back? Fail to see how it could be any worse.

Such a poor effort from a very average squad. These players all need to be at their best for us the be a chance. Unfortunately if they are just off their best they are not far off reserve graders. We must get some decent forwards and a decent centre for next year. Hopefully come November we.can secure Cleary Jr for 2020.

@ said:

I agree with you there. Our forwards are weak. If we hit harder we control the ruck more. They were going through us so easily today.

Can't blame that on Farah or Mbye.

This team is just dumb. Anytime we had the ball we looked good just hold it. Stop pushing the miracle pass. We had them shot a number of times if we had of taken the tackle and gone them the next play.

@ said:
Can we now actually be honest that the honeymoon period is over with Ivan. Massive flop. Is JT able to come back? Fail to see how it could be any worse.

you must be joking nobody even including T Lamb could be worse than the white ant taylor

@ said:

I see Lawrence run hard every time not so sure about Chee-Kam..

We gotta start building for nxt year , time to drop the players that are’nt up to 1st grade standard , for mine Benji should take Brooks spot nxt game , dunno wot we do about our outside backs especially the wingers

Latest posts

Members online

Back