**Live game thread**

This all reminds me of '07-'09 our severe lack of attack puts more pressure on our poor defence.

I think even if Cleary is announced as coach he can't perform miracles with this roster. He will have to go back to basics.

The club is going to want to announce Cleary sooner rather than later.

I don't know how we are not 30 points down considering how bad we have been and the lack of 50/50 calls going our way. We have some mentally broken players out there who just don't know what to do anymore.

Idris looks like you would have to speed him up to stop him.

I think we're doing well so far considering our attack is useless.

@ said:
I think even if Cleary is announced as coach he can't perform miracles with this roster. He will have to go back to basics.

With the performance over the last month I'd be happy for the complete roster to be scraped. Cut all of them. 25 new players next year is what the club needs.

Our compressed defense is so compressed you would need all 17 players on the field to have our wingers lining up on the opposition winger!

Our compressed defense is so compressed you would need all 17 players on the field to have our wingers lining up on the opposition winger!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Benji, mid season transfer????

Done deal. I already posted an article about it.

All jokes aside apparently he suffered a serious wrist injury today.

I heard the commentators say that too. I'd still take benji with a broken wrist, no feet and one eye over this Moses gimp.

Latest posts

Back