Losing our Idenity

tiger_jim

Can someone tell me why are we playing in that terrible white strip, i thought we are tigers where are our colours.Most other tiger teams are proud of there colours we are running round in white kit, other teams are not affaid of us any more, get a real tiger outfit show our colours and dump that white junk we look like milkmen,

Is this an attempt at trolling? Coz White is one of our coulors. Duh

All i am saying duh is we should have much more of the other colours ,if you don't agree just say so without being stupid

@tiger jim said:
All i am saying duh is we should have much more of the other colours ,if you don't agree just say so without being stupid

We do, didn't you see the Orange jersey worn last week?

@tiger jim said:
Can someone tell me why are we playing in that terrible white strip, i thought we are tigers where are our colours.Most other tiger teams are proud of there colours we are running round in white kit, other teams are not affaid of us any more, get a real tiger outfit show our colours and dump that white junk we look like milkmen,

.. lol not afraid of us ? because of the colour of our jersey ? lmaoo…
i for one actually love the white jersey, we've always had a dominatly orange and a dominatly black jersey...bout time we have something different. and its the colour that seperates both mergers. so im all in !

Whatever jersey helps us win Thats all I care about it

I wonder if anyone has ever done comparison about what is our most successful jersey (IE Black ,Gold\Yellow\Orange\Tangerine or White ??

If we have one we win more in just wear that

Its not a fashion contest , its a game of rugby league :brick:

Dragons won the comp in 2010… and a long time ago won 11 in a row....

can't quite remember their uniform - There is a red v in it I know that.... and oh yes - A BOATLOAD OF WHITE.

Ridiculous statement regarding a white coloured outfit making teams not afraid of us...

tigerjim….i personally don't like the white either....not because its not orange i just don't like to much white.

But it is part of our club colours

We have had more then our fair share with colours don't worry....

We, us, them and the team should wear orange/gold jerseys with a black V every game.

Thoughts?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

White jersey w/black shorts is the look. Anyway we played ordinary, all white has nothing to do with it.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I think particular with this strip we are getting our own identity you now Weststigers not the era of yesterday.

Thanks tiger4ever a good comment i would just like to see more black and orange on our strip thats all,and as far as me missing the yellow strip since when have we had yellow. Idont mind a change of strip for a good cause and for the guy going on about st george always had a white and red strip and would never change it they might reverse it but never change , thanks

@tiger jim said:
Thanks tiger4ever a good comment i would just like to see more black and orange on our strip thats all,and as far as me missing the yellow strip since when have we had yellow. Idont mind a change of strip for a good cause and for the guy going on about st george always had a white and red strip and would never change it they might reverse it but never change , thanks

Geez mate stop trollong. All your doing is trying to cause division which is not needed

I like the white strip and the grey tiger print on it. It's something different and leans away from Wests and Balmain and gives the Wests Tigers their own identity.

Just remember, Bengal Tigers can be white.

I don't see how hE is trolling,

I hate the white jersey,I'd far prefer all back or orange.

White sucks.

Members online

Back