Losses vs buys

red_dogg

sheens recruitment has frustrated me for some time now. Once i looked at who we lost and who we bought, not much has changed. If anything sheens has just replaced players that never worked with players who are much the same. This is my takings on the losses and gains.

lote > peni, lote is much better player.
brown < collis, i feel collis was a better player then brown ever will be for the tigers.
tumata = hanbury, similar.
moors= payne, similar.
cayless = scando, similar.
topou = laurie, similar.
daniella < mcdonald, mcdonald offered more in attack then daniella ever will.
fitzhery < gallant, gallant is a much better player than this muppet.
flannagen = galea/halatau, all three players are on par with the way they are or where used at the club.

silly me for thinking this year was going to be better than the last couple. :brick:

don't know who this mcdonald you speak of is.

and cayless = sKando … PUH-LEASE. skando was miles ahead and showed the other forwards in the team a thing or two last year

In modern day football (unless your the Storm) a lot of buying and selling of players is due to the Salary Cap. If you upgrade the contracts of the good players in your club that means you have to offload some players and replace them with players not of the same calibre and money.

Yeah every time Skando runs the water for the 20's he looks fit as in the blue shirt…

Why can't we get him back...Imagine 20 or 30 mins off the Bench from Skando......

Is that understandable Innk????? :confused:

You are right that Sheens has had a habit of some shockingly bad purchases over the years

But i can't agree with you on TNT or Galea. I can't wait for Tuiaki to come back from injury, and Galea is sorely missed.

I also think Lote is not good value of money. And regardless, why would you want a guy at the club with the sort of disciplinary problems he has had? I thought Sheens has always said that the lesson the club learned from the Lamb era was to clean out the troublemakers

Latest posts

Staff online

Back