Lote on the Matty Johns Show

Newy_Tiger

According to Lote's official twitter he has tweeted that tonight he will be appearing on the Matty Johns Show.
Thoughts?

@Newy Tiger said:
Controversy Corner perhaps?

Could be doing the mystery fan visit thing where they crash someone's place while they are not home.

PLAYERS ON MATTY JOHNS AND FOOTY SHOW TONIGHT
22/07/2010 11:25:18 AM
Wests Tigers players will feature on The Matty Johns Show and The Footy Show tonight (Thursday, July 22).

Robbie Farah and Lote Tuqiri will appear on The Matty Johns Show for the 'Home Away from Home' segment.

Farah, Tuqiri and Chris Heighington recently went to a home of a Wests Tigers member to inspect their place and their passion for the team.
Tune into tonight from 7.30pm on Channel 7.

Beau Ryan has recorded a 'Beau Knows Cheerleading' segment featuring Wests Tigers cheerleaders. Look out too for a Wests Tigers player who tried his luck at being a cheerleader. Tune in tonight from 9.30pm on Channel Nine.

From Weststigers.com.au

Ryan is nuts, no two ways about it. And I daresay Mark Flanagan now has a few more female followers after his cheerleading efforts.

@willow said:
And I daresay Mark Flanagan now has a few more female followers after his cheerleading efforts.

yep, and my wife is one of them!!!

lol beau just seems to make everyone laugh i swear he has fatty crying with laughter every segment!

@Tigerdave said:
@steven_tiger said:
Moltz looked like he was moving very freely on the footy show. Can only be a good sign!

it did look like he was moving fairly well

I heard he is three weeks from being back! but do not know if that means training or on the field?? unreliable source…
He would only be running around like that if he was getting close.....
Just the way bunji answered questions on the half back position on the footy show sounded suss??

@lathami said:
@Tigerdave said:
@steven_tiger said:
Moltz looked like he was moving very freely on the footy show. Can only be a good sign!

it did look like he was moving fairly well

I heard he is three weeks from being back! but do not know if that means training or on the field?? unreliable source…
He would only be running around like that if he was getting close.....
Just the way bunji answered questions on the half back position on the footy show sounded suss??

can't remember what else he said, I know he said Lui will be back for the game

Back