Luciano Leilua

Lankanflyer10.98

Hopefully the story or chatter as fox calls it, was started by the Tigers in a bid to get him to stay, and renege. Conjure up something. Robbie got Tedcat to renege after signing with Canberra(the writing was on the wall, about his intentions, we just did not want to believe it) Maybe he can get Luc to give us an extra 3 years. Or after spending the week in QLD and preparing for Magic round, Luciano doesn't like it up there. Then our pack actually grows with the purchase of Papalii, rather than, a replacement of one quality player to another.

yeah not sure if he was a good signing for Cowboys. Luki and nani are better. Do you need 3 good in second row?

they never seem to have cap issues.

Hopefully the story or chatter as fox calls it, was started by the Tigers in a bid to get him to stay, and renege. Conjure up something. Robbie got Tedcat to renege after signing with Canberra(the writing was on the wall, about his intentions, we just did not want to believe it) Maybe he can get Luc to give us an extra 3 years. Or after spending the week in QLD and preparing for Magic round, Luciano doesn't like it up there. Then our pack actually grows with the purchase of Papalii, rather than, a replacement of one quality player to another.
Very different to Ted. Teddy had a legal out as he was still in a cooling off period.

Luc doesn't have that. The Tigers would need to pay Nth Qld out.

yeah not sure if he was a good signing for Cowboys. Luki and nani are better. Do you need 3 good in second row?

they never seem to have cap issues.
Surely you mean potential not right now, because nanai resigned for about 1/2 of what they paid for Luc. And that was by their own coach, they are playing well in a well coached team Luc works hard to get our lack lustre pack out of trouble. I think nanai obscure talent to catch bombs, will be nullified when he hits second year syndrome

Surely you mean potential not right now, because nanai resigned for about 1/2 of what they paid for Luc. And that was by their own coach, they are playing well in a well coached team Luc works hard to get our lack lustre pack out of trouble. I think nanai obscure talent to catch bombs, will be nullified when he hits second year syndrome

Already better.

Hopefully we replace him with some one better..... to help Papali'i out.
Before Papalii who was the last 2nd rower we signed, that another club wanted to pay a marque salary for, I agree with you, but there no DeLorean or MJ Fox to drive us back to the future, and reverse the problems that keeps players away from us. Nikora said "I told my sharks team mates that I might go to the tigers and they laughed at me" Fox actually published that.

Before Papalii who was the last 2nd rower we signed, that another club wanted to pay a marque salary for, I agree with you, but there no DeLorean or MJ Fox to drive us back to the future, and reverse the problems that keeps players away from us. Nikora said "I told my sharks team mates that I might go to the tigers and they laughed at me" Fox actually published that.
If that isn’t stuck on the whiteboard next time we play the Sharps someone isn’t doing their job 👊

Back